Which would you prefer: Indy ride or Monsters Coaster?

Mr.EPCOT

I would prefer the Indiana Jones Adventure IF it went to the Magic Kingdom. If not, I'd prefer the Monsters, Inc. coaster at Hollywood Studios. Don't ruin the Indy Adventure by putting it in Studios!

SirGoofy

Both.

MI for DHS, Indy for MK.

But if I had to pick one, it's gotta be Indy. The only question about it is:

Great Disney ride or greatest Disney ride?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I would like NEW things that arent in other parks...but Indy seems to be more adult fitting than Monsters Inc. They will have to tame it down because kids are going to want to ride it.

So I have to say Indy!

hrcollectibles

I have an idea since Dinosaur is the same layout as the Indiana Jones ride. Why not change the Dinosaur area to an archeoligical dig site.... And the Indiana Jones ride could be the centerpiece.

Seeing that I do not like roller coasters but I do enjoy Indiana Jones. My vote is for the Indy Ride

Mr Bill

I'd rather have something new than a clone from DL.

MI.

*waits for the repercussions*:rolleyes:

I agree. The Indy ride in DL may be incredible, but I'd rather have something new at WDW than a clone from California.

Although if they were to come up with a new Indiana Jones based ride that doesn't borrow too heavily from the one in California...

cblodg

Original Poster
Both.

MI for DHS, Indy for MK.

But if I had to pick one, it's gotta be Indy. The only question about it is:

Great Disney ride or greatest Disney ride?
What would you get rid of in AL to make Indy fit? In terms of space, there aint that much room in AL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom