Which would you prefer: Indy ride or Monsters Coaster?

SirGoofy

I like the Indy ride at DL (though it seems like it's missing something), but I like Dinosaur at WDW much much better.

I know it's all opinion...but how?:lol:

Dinosaur has so, so much empty space, and none of its set pieces come close to Indy's.:shrug:

But again, it's all opinion.

Avenger117

I'm late on this, but Definitely Indy ride in Adventureland. I wouldn't want it in DHS, but I would still prefer it over Monsters, Inc.

Raychul

I know it's all opinion...but how?:lol:

Dinosaur has so, so much empty space, and none of its set pieces come close to Indy's.:shrug:

But again, it's all opinion.

The Indy ride just feels like a second-thought. I love it, but that's b/c I am an Indiana Jones fan girl. I like the line better than the actual ride.

Dinosaur is really dark and pretty scary. Scarier than anything else WDW has. I like that it's creepy. I wish WDW had some more rides with scary undertones. I can ride it 9 times in a row and I still scream my little head off when the big dinosaur roars at me! :)

SirGoofy

The Indy ride just feels like a second-thought. I love it, but that's b/c I am an Indiana Jones fan girl. I like the line better than the actual ride.

Dinosaur is really dark and pretty scary. Scarier than anything else WDW has. I like that it's creepy. I wish WDW had some more rides with scary undertones. I can ride it 9 times in a row and I still scream my little head off when the big dinosaur roars at me! :)

I get it. I don't agree, but I get it.:lol::wave:

Avenger117

This is the second thread today where I have read that the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland was really good. I don't know anything about it, but am I correct that its similar to Dinosaur? I love that ride so an Indy themed ride with similar technology sounds like a hit. Does it have the intensity that Dinosaur has?

SirGoofy

This is the second thread today where I have read that the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland was really good. I don't know anything about it, but am I correct that its similar to Dinosaur? I love that ride so an Indy themed ride with similar technology sounds like a hit. Does it have the intensity that Dinosaur has?

It's actually the same track layout and ride system of Dinosaur, but you'd never know it. There's a lot more to look at in Indy.

And yes, it's got the intensity.

Avenger117

It's actually the same track layout and ride system of Dinosaur, but you'd never know it. There's a lot more to look at in Indy.

And yes, it's got the intensity.

That sounds awesome! I like Dinosaur a lot, but it does kinda bug me that there are spots that look incomplete in the ride. If Indy is a better version of Dinosaur then I would most certainly prefer a Indy ride.

BrerFrog

The MI Coaster in its planned location would be very short, and the end result would be an average attraction.

The Indy ride has a good lenght to it and it is supposedly the best ride ever built by Disney.

I don't see a big competition here.

Studios Fan

I would want both. Indy in Adventureland and MI in DHS. If I had a pick it would be Indy because in reality something Pixar related is going in Stage 1 if Monsters isn't.

C&D

How about something new on Tom Sawyer island. The themeing could be "Indiana Jones" or "National Treasure". These themes would/could act as links between the lands; Adventure Land, Frontier Land and Liberty Square. Of course these themes also fit anywhere at the 'Studios'.

Rosso11

Indy definitely. I wouldn't mind it at the Studios as long as it was fully immersive and not some stupid movie set. However if they were to build the Monsters ride from Tokyo and not the coaster I would have to rethink this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom