Which would you prefer: Indy ride or Monsters Coaster?

drossjr

What would you get rid of in AL to make Indy fit? In terms of space, there aint that much room in AL.

DHS needs more ride attractions so I would like to see the Monsters Inc roller coaster, I know its another Pixar attraction but that park needs more attractions

I would like to see the Indiana ride go to AL in MK but I would like it to be different then the DL attraction. Make room in AL for it by removing the Swiss Family tree or behind POTC but preferably in place of SFT

SirGoofy

I would like to see the Indiana ride go to AL in MK but I would like it to be different then the DL attraction. Make room in AL for it by removing the Swiss Family tree or behind POTC but preferably in place of SFT

There's definitely not enough room to put Indy where the Tree house is. SFRTH has a fairly big plot, but not that big.

Figment632

DHS needs more ride attractions so I would like to see the Monsters Inc roller coaster, I know its another Pixar attraction but that park needs more attractions

AGAIN THERE IS A MASSIVE PLOT BEHIND potc
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.4174093&lon=-81.5852022&z=17&l=0&m=b

drossjr

What is wrong with it? It adds a great theme and atmosphere to AL.

It's outdated and whenever I go its always empty and all it has to offer is extra walking and climbing. Its okay the first time but after that its ehhh.....

Also an attraction you can't do when the sun goes down.

Figment632

Why? The tree is a great little attraction, and there's no reason to rip it out when there's plenty of space in AL as is.:shrug:

Wow we actually agree on something :lol:

It's outdated and whenever I go its always empty and all it has to offer is extra walking and climbing. Its okay the first time but after that its ehhh.....

Also an attraction you can't do when the sun goes down.

I disagree there is way to much room in AL to get rid of an original attraction. Also I frequently see the tree jam packed. Parks need A/b ticket attractions like this to help eat up the crowds. WDW has already lost way too many of these with the Swan, and Keel boats and canoues.

drossjr

Not, true. The treehouse often stays open in the nighttime.:wave:

Keep my eye out for it but havent seen it my past few trips in July or August or Sept while waiting in line at Aloha Isle :shrug:

Still a better attraction could take its place and also lose the magic carpet's AL is the best land and it could be better with those changes and bringing back Tropical Serenade a JC update

drossjr

Wow we actually agree on something :lol:

I disagree there is way to much room in AL to get rid of an original attraction. Also I frequently see the tree jam packed. Parks need A/b ticket attractions like this to help eat up the crowds. WDW has already lost way too many of these with the Swan, and Keel boats and canoues.

I didnt say get rid of it and replace it with an asphalt pad! :brick:

drossjr

What you are not understanding is that the park needs attractions like this, if there was no room I would agree with you. There is way to much roo to get rid of the tree house.

I understand perfectly well. So I guess the tree is the end all solution, nothing else could possiably exist to upgrade this area???? I would say getting a newer and better attraction would take more of the crowd then what exists currently.

Exprcoofto

I would prefer the Indiana Jones Adventure IF it went to the Magic Kingdom. If not, I'd prefer the Monsters, Inc. coaster at Hollywood Studios. Don't ruin the Indy Adventure by putting it in Studios!

Exactly. If Indy would be placed in the Studios, I'd prefer the coaster. However, overall, I'd much rather have Indy in ALand. :sohappy:

Figment632

I understand perfectly well. So I guess the tree is the end all solution, nothing else could possiably exist to upgrade this area???? I would say getting a newer and better attraction would take more of the crowd then what exists currently.

Again why subtract anything when you can put the new stuff in the expansion plots.

Figment632

From what I can tell from that image, that plot (massive as it may be) would appear to be blocked out by POTC. How do people access the ride/how would they re-work POTC to make access to it work? I mean, that area is pretty much backstage.

Not a problem at all the path would go next to JC just like DL. It would take a very long queue like in DL so it would work very nicely.

SirGoofy

Exactly. If Indy would be placed in the Studios, I'd prefer the coaster. However, overall, I'd much rather have Indy in ALand. :sohappy:

Ugh, I would not want that coaster. It has very minimal theming and story, on top of that, it's incredibly short and rough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom