Which would you prefer: Indy ride or Monsters Coaster?

sponono88

Hmmmmmm. That could work. It would be a long queue but would give plenty of room for good theming.

Yep - As Figment said, that's the way it is done at DL. If I remember correctly, the queue is 1/2 mile long and takes you to the showbuilding that sits outside the perimeter of the park.

Exprcoofto

Whoops.:brick:

:lol:

I should've been more clear in my post. Yeah, I wouldn't want the Indy coaster. Looks very boring and like you said, rough. Not a lot of theming or planning went into it. (from videos, I haven't actually been on it)

I'm still hoping someday we'll see Indy in ALand where he belongs.

SirGoofy

Which is why I would think we'd have a better chance of seeing it in the current IJSS location, than AL.

But, the AL location is growing on me.

As of now I don't think there's much hope of either happening.

But trust me, AL is the perfect spot for Indy. He belongs no where else.:D

SirGoofy

If Indiana Jones has a land, it must be Adventure.

Bingo!:sohappy:

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_-1.jpg

SirGoofy

That, or you are making an irrational claim based on personal, and opinionated preferences.

Nope. But I like to think I understand the character better than most. I think I could give George Lucas a run for his money.

Indy=Adventureland.

I'm not talking about this anymore though.

Exprcoofto

I had no idea that you could tell the future.:shrug:

That, or you are making an irrational claim based on personal, and opinionated preferences.

He doesn't have to tell the future. He can just travel to DL and see how well it fits. Seriously though, once (or if) you visit DL, you'll never want Indy anywhere else but ALand. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom