Which WDW buffet should be considered the all time best???

Which WDW buffet should be considered the all time best???

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Biergarten

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Hollywood and Vine

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 1900 Park Fare

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Boma

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • Cape May Cafe Buffet

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Chef Mickey's

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Trails End

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Maya Grill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tusker House

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Seeing as how the WDW buffets are very popular, not only because the food is all around good, but you can get the most for your money because it's all you can eat, which WDW buffet do you think should be considered the all time best and why???

lighteningqueen

Tusker for me. The time we went to Boma was horrible, NO food on the buffet empty bowls and we were there for an hour. I was starving by the end of the meal. Picky eter at that. Tusker breakfast is the best buffet for morning buffets, and I won't do the other Characters for night time meals food doesn't look or sound that good.

JML42691

For me it is easily Boma, amazing food, amazing atmosphere and the theming and feel of that resort adds to it. I have never stayed there, but just from visiting Boma twice, I can say that it is one of my favorite resorts.

bgraham34

Mine are Crystal Palace for Breakfast. I always have such a fun time there. And also I really like eating in Germany. I enjoy German food but most importantly its the beer and wine.

slappy magoo

boma hands down for me, for dinner anyway. When it comes to breakfast, I find only a few small differences at the buffets, but if I had to choose one, Cape May I guess.

luvlifeinfl

We ate at Boma 2 yrs ago and the food was ok, love the atmosphere, but some of the flav was not up my alley.

We really like Chef Mickeys. For us it has all that we like.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Chef Mickeys. I had Boma but the only thing I liked was corn bread. Not that the food is bad. I am just picky.

BrerPete

I liked the Biergarten but not sitting next to strangers. Yeah, it may be anti-social, but if I wanted to sit next to people I didn't know I would take the subway.

Lauriebar

For all around experience: Food, entertainment, atmosphere and fun...Biergarten can't be beat in our book!

Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke Hoi, Hoi, Hoi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom