Which WDW buffet should be considered the all time best???

Which WDW buffet should be considered the all time best???

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Biergarten

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Hollywood and Vine

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 1900 Park Fare

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Boma

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • Cape May Cafe Buffet

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Chef Mickey's

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Trails End

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Maya Grill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tusker House

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Shere_Khan

Glad to see Boma at the top. We are going there for the first time this Sept.

I voted for Biergarten. I have always really enjoyed myself there as well as the food!

Disneybird

Since you said "all time best", I would have to vote for Minnies Minnehuene that was at the Polynesian. Best breakfast and presentation in all of WDW. I'm not sure I could come up with a current favorite although I try to eat at Trails End every trip.

gaiamother

Boma hands down. The food here is different, you can sample a lot of different flavors that you don't anywhere else. The Bobotie - lamb and beef quiche with onions, raisins and bread, and the Watermelon Rind Salad are two of my faves! Crystal Palace is the runner up. We've tried most and also like Biergarten for the food and show at dinner, but we would never go back to Cape May.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I would say Germany but having to sit with all the loud mouthed ill-educated obnoxious spams is off putting.

I mean is there such a thing as a best buffet, I suppose its all relative.

DizneyPryncess

I chose Crystal Palace - my DH & I really love it there. I have to say I've only done Boma for dinner though. This poll is making me think I'm missing out by not checking out there breakfast buffet. Next time...:)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:shrug: I don't understand the appeal of Boma. I've eaten there 3-4x and while yes, they have a good variety of (sometimes strange) food, it's just 'meh' in my opinion. I'd rather do character dining @ Chef Mickey's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom