Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

ssymes

I saw Scotty Pippin on 02/28/2009 at MK. He was getting on Peter Pan with his son. Someone yelled out "Scotty, thanks for the memories!" I turned around because my name is Scott and realized they were talking to him...DOH! :lol:

steviej

:takes a deep breath:
Johnny Depp
Phil and April Margera
Triple H
Donald Trump
Sylvester Stallone
Chris Rock
Kelly Clarkson
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Mr. Kennedy (the wwe wrestler, not a member of the famous political family)
Nicholas Cage
Bob Iger
Al Weiss
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Al Pacino

DizneePhan14

I saw Tommy Hilfiger and his family at the Crystal Palace Character breakfast. He was sitting at the table next to my family and I and everyone in his party was decked out in Tommy Hilfiger clothing. lol

Pongo

I saw Regis and Kelly shoot an episode of Live in 2005 for the Happiest Celebration on Earth.

I saw Mariah Carey on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (she was riding it... over and over and over again while making everyone in line wait :lol:)

philsfan2185

I already posted in this thread, but I just realized I went to WDW with a person who turned out to be a celebrity a few years after going to WDW with them.

Let me elaborate.

I went on my high school senior class trip back in 2003 with Joe Flacco, current quaterback for the Baltimore Ravens. But this was like 5 years before he got drafted.

Actually on that same trip when we were in MGM Studios, Flacco pointed out to me, while we were walking down Hollywood Blvd. exiting the park, that there were 2 Philadelphia Eagles (at that time) on the other side of the street. They turned out to be Blaine Bishop and Brian Dawkins.

DisneyPrincess5

John Stamos :)slurp::slurp::slurp:) and his then wife Rebecca Romijn.

Also, Jessica Simpson, Season 4 DWTS cast/celebs, Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Houser, and Gary Sinise.

Since1976

In June 2004, I saw Ving Rhames. I was at the spa at the GF and drinking coffee in my robe waiting for a massage. In walks Ving Rhames and sits across from me. We talked for 15 minutes about me mostly. I kept trying to ask movie questions, but he was more intersted in what I had to say. It was awesome!!!

Wow. What a classy guy! I'm sure it must be annoying to not be able to go on vacation anonymously. So to be able to just sit and talk with a complete stranger and chill out must be very satisfying and relaxing for celebrities. Fame and fortune can buy you a lot, but it can't buy you the freedom to shut out the world and just be you.

Since1976

In Disney-MGM's early days, they made a big deal out of having a celebrity appearance every day. So, on my first trips to the Studios ever, I saw Marla Gibbs (of 227 and Jeffersons fame) and Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk).

Yeah, they weren't exactly A-list at the time either :rolleyes:

Occasionally, I'll see a VIP family being toured about. Many look like they could be sports stars, but I'm not up on any sports to be able to know.

cblodg

We were at the opening for Animal Kingdom in 1998. I personally met Drew Carey, Kathy Lee Gifford, Tia and Tamara Mowry and a couple others as well that I can't really remember.

When they opened EE, we went to the park and it was packed. I did get to meet a couple of the stars from High School Musical (Zac and Vanessa along with Ashley Tisdale). A nice group of kids.

I my last trip it was ESPN the Weekend and I got to meet Mike Schmidt.

So yeah, I've met a couple of celebrities at Disney World. Of course they were all surrounding an event of some kind.

disneyliv85

John Stamos :)slurp::slurp::slurp:) and his then wife Rebecca Romijn.

Also, Jessica Simpson, Season 4 DWTS cast/celebs, Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Houser, and Gary Sinise.

So this was back in the Uncle Jesse days? :sohappy: I would have died lol

I don't know if I would even notice a celebrity if they weren't filming there or something. I'm too wrapped up in the magic lol I'll have to keep my eyes open for some next time!

laynalee07

Eliah Wood around Tom Sawyer Island entrance....
and then my favorite..... Eddie Vedder in line behind me at Space Mountain (he's really nice by the way!)..and I was surprised to see that they actaully wait in lines!

elcheapo

Barry Williams (aka Greg Brady) and Sally Struthers( All in the Family)....my two favorite shows from the 70's ahhhhh the memories

dakotafrost

In the 1996 or 1997 I was in WDW with my wife. This was before we had kids, so it was just the two of us. We walked up to a cart selling ice cream in Epcot and the only only people on line, just in front of us, were Barbara Walters and another man of a similar age, husband I suppose. accompanying them was a Disney Cast Member. I didn't say anything, and Barbara walked off eating her ice cream. What was I going to say anyway? I remember both she and her husband were dressed awfully formally for a sunny day at Disney, she in a pantsuit and the gentleman in a sportcoat, collared shirt and slacks.

Of all the entries on this thread, the Roy Disney photo takes the cake, but being a lifelong Phillies fan, seeing Cole Hamels would have also been cool.

pacochran

Two years ago, while waiting for my wife and daughter to get off the ToT my son and I saw Neil Patrick Harris, and I was able to take my sons picture with him.

This past year as we got off the RnRc my wife spotted David Archeleta of American Idol coming off the car we had just got off so my wife and two kids had their picture taken with him.

KAYLASQUI05

my very first trip was last summer and we saw Shaq at Animal Kingdom, then in November of last year we saw Rev Run and his family in Magic Kingdom going into Philmarmagic and saw Samuel Jackson the next day at Hollywood Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom