wheres 'your' spot in the parks?

dazzer68

Original Poster
wheres your best place in the parks?
somewhere you like to stand, contemplate, watch, just enjoy being there.
feel like your really at 'home'?
doesnt have to be your secret place, just THE place.

DisneyPrincess5

Hmm great thread!

I'd have to say my places are the lobby of the Poly...I feel really at home there in particular and anywhere at the Poly in general, and walking through Frontierland/Liberty Square/Haunted Mansion area!

:)

DisneyJoe

- Sitting near Spaceship Earth watching the fountain
- WL lobby at Christmas time sipping hot cocoa
- relaxing near Echo Lake in the Studios

One of the spots I remember, was the smoking section in AK, across from Yak and Yeti. It is secluded and peaceful right by the "river".

DDEPILLO

right next to the popcorn stand during wishes. the one on the right when you are facing the castle. I do love that popcorn :D

roof+at+hub.JPG

krankenstein

MK - Simple one, TTA
EC - Electric Umbrella's outdoor sitting area, it has a nice view of the fountain.
DHS - A bench on Sunset at the tower end
DAK - The secret path, I love it in there.

CBug88

MK- I have several here- my favorites are- Adventureland by the totem pole (at night though when the crowd is dying down and you can hear the adventureland loop music). Also I love to sit around The Plaza Restaurant and people watch and of course the TTA. *sighs*

EPCOT- I LOVE to sit in The Land, right by the entrance to Living with the Land- I am not really sure why, its just relaxes me (I also love that boat ride). I also love the quiter 'areas' in Morocco near the back by the shops

HS- I enjoy sitting on the benches on Sunset Ave and watch people shop around and watch the ToT- I usualy sit near the vacation club booth thing.

AK- I enjoy going to Rafaki's Planet watch and sitting on the benches while employes give descriptions of the (mostly gross) animals and food. I also like walking across the bridge into "Harambee" and looking over at EE.

AKL- every morning I go swimming for an hour or so then stake out in front of the flamingos. I also enjoy sight- seeing and looking at all the animals out on the savannah in my 'spot' -past one of hottubs.-- I WILL BE ENJOYING THIS SOON:sohappy:

Pioneer Hall

My favorite place in all of WDW is probably a little hidden area near the Tree of Life that is very out of the way. I have never seen anyone there and it brings you the closest you can possibly get. It rivals World Showcase for my favorite place at night in WDW.

bluefaery

I love to people watch so I have a few locations that I do this at.

I love going to the top of the train station in the MK and look out upon main street US and watch people entering and leaving the MK. I love the look on peoples faces when the first enter the MK.

I really don't have a place in HS I just like to walk around and people watch that way.

All in all I love waiting in character lines no matter in what park and listen to what little children have to say and see how excited they get.

DisneyGigi

MK: Would have to be sitting across from Aloha Isle eating a Dole Whip. It is the first thing we do after riding Splash Mountain.

Epcot: The little spot in France where Aurora sometimes does meet and greets. It is shady there and I can enjoy a Grand Marnier.

AK: Looking out over the water near the Dawa Bar.

DHS: We eat at Pizza Planet every day we are at DHS and we always try to get the table that we sat at our first trip when the kids were little, it is upstairs looking out to the Christmas Shop. It is just one of those traditions that I always look forward to.

Bug715

MK- I love to sit on the bleachers in Casey's and people watch while I have my corn dog nuggets and watch the cartoons I've seen more times than I can count. And I love sitting at the tables down the street by Uptown. I like just roaming Main Street and soak everything in when its empty since its my home.

EPCOT- I love sitting in the flower garden area of the UK either watching the British Invasion or just people watching while I have fish & chips and a strongbow.

DHS- Either sitting on a bench on sunset or back in the streets of america.

DTD- On the brick wall across from Gherdelli of course with a mint chocolate sundae.

Boardwalk- I love every bit of the resort. I like the porch off the lobby the most.

Disney05

Right at the top of Main Street. U.S.A. facing the castle. The next best place, which is never crowded, is above the train station over looking Main Street.

sarabi

DAK - the path behind the tree of life right before the bridge to Africa (the lesser known path). There's a waterfall back there that catches the light just right.

wdwCC

MK it's Main Street. It's my "I'm really here" place. At EP it's a bench near the UK that is a perfect place in the evening to wind down for ROE.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
This one is easy. Any world showcase bench with a drink (preferably a nice glass of wine) from the repsective country with my fiance. Heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom