wheres 'your' spot in the parks?

It's a difficult one, depends on the mood I'm in and the temperature!

Probably sitting on the bench in front of the candy store on Sunset at the studios, waiting for my wife to finish shopping while just watching people go by and eating fudge :slurp:

Also enjoy sitting close to my wife in the cars at the Sci-fi Dine in Theatre anticipating our following visit to Fantasmic :animwink:

DDAY

At the Noodle Station in Tomorrowland for me and my wife. That is where I proposed to her while "Wishes" was going on in the background. And NO we werent in line to order Chinese Food! LOL

mikey531

I know I will probably regret this but my favorite place to watch the parades at MK is .. having second thoughts....I will wait and let you know when I get back on the 4/12. More thoughts.. OK the place I found is at the corner of the walkway near the HoP. Look down at the disks in the pavement and find the corner. We then stand there before they put out the ropes. The parades come straight at you and turn in front of you. I have been doing this for years. One cast member putting out the ropes said to me you must be a veteran. This is the best spot !

SAV

At Epcot, Sitting at one of those little tables outside of the Bakery in France.

At AK, Sitting along the parade route watching Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade.

At MK, Walking down Main Street towards the Castle And sitting across Aloha Isle having a Dole Whip.

At DHS, Just outside of Star Tours looking at the Imperial Walker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom