Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Too funny!
When we lived in NoCal from '68-'76, about every 6 months they'd predict the "Big one" was comin' and that our half of the state would slide off into the Pacific. Got to be a runnin' joke after a while. :rolleyes:

Although, ya' never know... :cautious:

;)
The Earth crumbling beneath your feet sending you to a watery grave in the Pacific seems like a fair trade for not dealing with snow and/or humidity.

StarWarsGirl

10570421_831846136856178_749737267497318277_n.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Gosh. So I listed a few clothes and old Disney Dooneys on ebay last week hoping to turn a few bucks towards this year's curriculum for our boys. ((We homeschool.)) I was hoping to get maybe $200. My total bids currently sit at $721 w/2days+ left. Wowzers! Pretty excited to know after fees I'll be covering the full $400 I spent for the 3 subjects we needed! If only I could turn the $2200 I spent on the 2 new MacBooks. :greedy: I did get, what I felt, were great student prices on the new Macs. BTW, if you order them for any sort of educational purpose....just so y'all know....I didn't need to provide anything that shows our homeschool status. They just take your word for it. I saved $400 + received a $100 Apple gift card for each MacBook. ;)

donaldtoo

I remember being little and riding down the road from our hayfield to our barn on top of the bales in the hay wagon. Of course nowadays that would be considered child endangerment. :(

Oooo...!!! Very cool!!!
Does that ever bring back childhood memories...! :)
My grandpa on my dads side used to store it pretty much like this...

image.jpg
We used to make smaller piles in the field. The tractor had a long wire on the back, same as barbed wire, but, without the barbs. You would attach that to a long rod and shove it under the stack, then wrap it over the top and latch it back to the wire at the back of the tractor. Then we'd haul it and drop it around one of 3 long poles he had near the barn to make the huge stacks.
Good times! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom