Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

I hate to tell you this, but last year, DL's HM was in serious need of a refurb. It just...things were not working right, lighting was off, it just looked like it needed some TLC. This is the exception rather than the rule over there, but with a nice long refurb, it will be good as new.

The main reason I like the WDW HM better is because the actual ride is longer. The library in the DL version is missing, as is the ghost pianist. It's basically the same reason why I like the DL version of Pirates better; it's a longer ride. I did think the fact that the stretching room is an elevator at the DL version is very cool.

Yea, last time we rode HM at DL was June of '10, and it looked pretty good then, but, could probably use some TLC by now.
That bein' said, no matter what, it will probably always be my fave for sentimental reasons. :)

MOXOMUMD

Funny moment here. Every time my daughter is completely exhausted she babbles in her sleep. (She gets it from her father.) She fell asleep in her rocker when not soon after....

"Mommy....mom...."

"What Mae...."

"Get the Hoppa...."

We've seen that kangaroo commercial three times this morning and I laugh then hear "MOM!" :joyfull:

trr1

Happy Birthday Julie Newmar (born August 16, 1933)
meow!
Newmar,%20Julie_01.jpg

donaldtoo

OK so I told the guy at the hotel I only wanted to stay my original two nights and he lowered the price of the third night to the price I have the room for 189 instead of 239! So we are going for three nights and the last full day we have there we are going to go Pike Place Market and eat at a place on Puget Sound. I'm excited!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :joyfull:
Awesome deal, hope y'all have a blast...!!! :)

donaldtoo

Okay, I just uninstalled Farmville 2 (again), but may not necessarily be around much until after 7:00 tomorrow.
I am working with Hubby again this weekend.

The Builder personally bought 11 townhouses at Hubby's site, which he didn't plan on flipping until the spring.
Instead, as soon as Hubby was officially sold out, he decided to flip them now. He bought the units 2-3 weeks ago, and has now tasked Hubby with flipping them for $25K more. Each.

M. started his cancer treatment this week, so Hubby is still on his own. He has now worked 31 of the past 35 days. And it's starting to show.

Oh well, hopefully we can dump what remains of the 11 units this weekend. He already sold 5 yesterday, and put 2 on hold for Sunday (Jewish clientele can't sign on Saturdays); so that leaves 4, plus the 1 deal that bounced back.

Have a happy Saturday everyone.

Same to you! :)

And, I hope all that up there goes well for you guys, 'cause y'all deserve it...!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom