Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

Thank you, MinnieM.

Even better for me, Hubby's birthday is Monday, so we share our "Birthday Week".
(Although, truth be told, once you reach your 40's, birthdays are best ignored.)

I don't follow astrology, but folks generally raise their eyebrows when they hear two Leos have been together 29 years.
Two Leos do well together as well as two Scorpios, I'm an astrology nerd.

acishere

Would you mind uncovering the rum stash and filling this up up for me then?
9-Sasquatch.jpg

paranoid.gif

MOXOMUMD

View attachment 62114
Good Morning Everyone! Just finishing up coffee before starting projects. Last weekend was replacing the deck on the manure spreader. Today is replacing some floorboards in the barn before getting all the hay deliveries. Hope you all have a great day!
I remember being little and riding down the road from our hayfield to our barn on top of the bales in the hay wagon. Of course nowadays that would be considered child endangerment. :(

Lucky

I remember being little and riding down the road from our hayfield to our barn on top of the bales in the hay wagon. Of course nowadays that would be considered child endangerment. :(
We did all sorts of things like that on my grandparents' farm. Even getting there you had to drive over a narrow old rickety bridge with no railings. There were scorpions, snakes, piles of cow poop everywhere...

StarWarsGirl

Yeah, thunderstorms are so depressing here. Everything is dark and gloomy. The power goes on and off. Your pets get scared out of their wits. My cat Pebbles won't leave my side and let me type this right now. Winds pound your home. Tree branches fly towards your windows and you pray each time the glass stays strong and doesn't shatter. Hail fall sounds like loud marbles pounding on the roof. Not fun.

It happens way too often. Every now and then okay, but daily...
No rain in WDW yesterday...

donaldtoo

I had my kids watch the all the Jaws movies this summer and they commented on how the first one was the best. It even had to best shark visuals. Ah Bruce...

Yep, the first one is definitely the best. I saw it at the theater when it first came out in the summer of '75. As you can imagine, it was all the rave back then!

And, guess what movie is on SPIKE right now...?!?!?! :joyfull: :)

NYwdwfan

Yep, the first one is definitely the best. I saw it at the theater when it first came out in the summer of '75. As you can imagine, it was all the rave back then!

And, guess what movie is on SPIKE right now...?!?!?! :joyfull: :)

I wouldn't go in my parents pool the summer I saw it. I'm not sure how old I was - but I clearly wasn't that bright! I'm guessing I saw it at our rich neighbors' house. They had a beta-max. When they got it the first movies they got were Star Wars and Snow White. :)

donaldtoo

I even like this and I'm vegetarian.

Yep, our oldest DD (23) has been a vegetarian for a few years now, but, she would also agree.
It was just a personal decision on her part and she never preaches about it ever and we respect her decision. Plus, she's just a darn good kiddo and knows what's best for her!
Also, she is surrounded by carnivores, including her hubby...!
When we ate at T-Rex on the first day of our July 2012 trip they picked up "Carnivore" and "Vegetarian" dino T's...! :)

donaldtoo

I wouldn't go in my parents pool the summer I saw it. I'm not sure how old I was - but I clearly wasn't that bright! I'm guessing I saw it at our rich neighbors' house. They had a beta-max. When they got it the first movies they got were Star Wars and Snow White. :)

Hahaaa!
We lived in NoCal at the time and our neighbor across the street didn't swim in her pool for quite a while after she saw it either...! :)

donaldtoo

My talk with the boss went very well. I explained that I didn't want to leave him empty-handed and just leave him out in the cold and I also explained that this Advancement is for my benefit and it's for my progression into my future. He understood completely which is definitely a good thing, it helps us both to move forward in our business affairs and personal lives as well. Even though I only gave him a weeks notice he still understood and we are still on good terms. I feel like a huge stress has been lifted off of my shoulders for the first time in many many months. it is a great feeling.

Also I'm testing out the text to talk on my iPad and so far it's really not going very well has anyone else had experience with this in can you give me any pointers?

So glad!
Like I said, easy peasy, no worries...! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom