Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Want my opinion? I love winter games so much! My favorite events are there...
But I cant tell you what it is
You'll regret it
Seriously, you don't want to know
Ok, fine, maybe I'll tell you
Just kidding. Never.
Do not click these anymore
I'm serious, stop!
I knew you would keep clicking, so I made this one out of precaution.
Sham on you
just kidding, you can keep clicking them if you want!
But don't.
I mean it
What is wrong with you?!
ITs curling. I just love curling so much too.
I clicked on all of them. What can I say?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Want my opinion? I love winter games so much! My favorite events are there...

Mine, too, but I won't add any spoilers. (Not to worry, I will not divulge your favorite winter sport!) Figure skating is the best winter sport, followed by downhill racing and ski jumping. I also like watching the biathlon, and also the cross country skiing races. Ice and snow sports are so much fun! :)

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl95 , I was looking at the Kohls web site earlier this morning, and just wanted to share with you that they have a bunch of Frozen merchandise on sale. You might want to check it out! :)
Thanks, I've been meaning to head into Kohl's as I have an unused gift card from graduation (last year:facepalm:) and I really need a nice sweater for religious meetings. I'll have to check for Frozen stuff.:) Five Below also has a ton of Frozen stuff. I took my brother there today. We intended to buy him one little toy. It ended up being one toy...plus a bunch of other stuff. :rolleyes:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I stopped buying them a few years ago kids kept smashing them

Maybe you could still buy a pumpkin and keep it in your kitchen. If it's not too large, you could leave it on the kitchen table and turn it into a festive, autumn centerpiece, with some fall colored leaves or vines (you can find a few of these at a crafts store). Then maybe, add a few candles to complete the theme. (@Soarin' Over Pgh , how's that for a decorative idea for his pumpkin? Do you have any additional tips for him?) :)

Goofyernmost

For years before I moved south, my favorite winter sport was driving to Florida. My favorite winter scene was the one that I saw in my rear view mirror while in route to Florida. I don't think anyone would let me move back north even if I wanted too.
I don't want too!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm so excited for Halloween. More than I should be. It's just such a fun and lighthearted holiday mixed with the right amount of creepiness.

If you've been following this thread, you're in good company about your anticipation of Halloween. @MOXOMUMD posts a different and fun picture each day for us to enjoy, for about a month before Halloween. :happy: Hope you've had a chance to see a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom