Where do Disneyphiles work?

rct247

I am a ride operator at the most visited theme park in the world. All I can say is the "future is bright" and I love my job. ;)

Aside from that, from Texas, went to college in Indiana (not @ Indiana), graduated in Graphic Design, but followed my dream instead. :)

terp79

I am a ride operator at the most visited theme park in the world. All I can say is the "future is bright" and I love my job. ;)

Aside from that, from Texas, went to college in Indiana (not @ Indiana), graduated in Graphic Design, but followed my dream instead. :)

What school did u go to? Graduated from BSU!

dreamlady85

currently earning my master's in public health, after that hoping to work/run a nonprofit organization
previously...art teacher, safari driver :animwink:, swim instructor/office manager

disneyrcks

I recently left my job as a case manager in the mental health field to finish up my Master's in Special Education (just have my thesis and student teaching then I am done :sohappy:)

Great thread!

eddiemcgarrigle

Firefighter. Must remember to hand in a patch to the Fire House next time I'm at the Magic Kingdom, just a pity that our patches are so bland and authoritarian.

Susan Savia

Work in the finance department of small non profit company. Husband is a hair stylist. Had his own shop for 40 years and now works for small shop in town. (Less hassle).

Now I understand how so many can afford to stay at the Contemporary, AK and other deluxe resorts!

mdjbenkert

Aerospace Flight Test Engineer for DoD, working at Patuxent River, MD by day and Chief Instructor at a Tae Kwon Do Academy in the evenings.

rodserling27

I'm a musician and teacher. This is my second year teaching. Right now, I teach K thru 8th grade General Music, and you better believe I use WDW music all the time in my lesson plans! :sohappy:

switts

YEs, following the Bruins IS a real job! I would know, cause I follow them as well! It's a tough job to root for a team that breaks your heart every year :lol:

It is quite heartbreaking but i definately have a good feeling about this year. I should hopefully be at games 1 and 2 which will hopefully be wins

That's why I stick to the Pats. Although that past couple of years have been brutal. :cry:

Yea they havent been as good lately i did get to see them beat the Jets on that cold monday night game which was alot of fun....too bad we couldnt do the same thing in the playoffs

Monorail Lime

I am a Network Administrator at a major datacenter site. It's my job to keep the different parts of the Internet talking to each other. It's more exciting than it sounds, really!

I will drive monorails again if I ever win the lottery...

ob1thx1138

I am the point man for Seal Team Six.

LOL actually I am a Unit Operator for a large government owened coal fired power plant. I would love to get a job at the small plant just north of Magic Kingdom, but it would be hard to move away from all my family here in KY.

Evil Genius

Reading this thread has been fantastic! It's amazing all the different career paths that people have here.

As for me, I'm a professional actor/director/vocal coach. I've been working as a professional for almost twenty years and toured for close to six years before the road finally took its toll.

So now I'm based in Nashville, Tn and work primarily with companies in town but do branch out and do camera work in the surrounding states as well.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Monty is the old guy at the power plant in "Canadian Bacon". :lookaroun

:ROFLOL:
I thought he worked in brewing.

Picture-821.png

stratman50th

This has been a really fun thread. One thing I've learned is that there is a bunch of people here from MD, VA, and PA all within about an hour's drive from me.
Then we have the NY, NJ bunch.
New England,
Then folks scattered around the heartland.
Maybe a topic for another thread, but I'm trying to get a mental image of geographically who's doing Disney World opposed to Disneyland. A couple of Cali folks, but seems like the majority is east coast.
Oops, can't leave out the UK people which is a group of diehards all it's own. You all seem to stay a lot longer at a stretch than we do. I guess to make it worth while financially?

dave&di

This has been a really fun thread. One thing I've learned is that there is a bunch of people here from MD, VA, and PA all within about an hour's drive from me.
Then we have the NY, NJ bunch.
New England,
Then folks scattered around the heartland.
Maybe a topic for another thread, but I'm trying to get a mental image of geographically who's doing Disney World opposed to Disneyland. A couple of Cali folks, but seems like the majority is east coast.
Oops, can't leave out the UK people which is a group of diehards all it's own. You all seem to stay a lot longer at a stretch than we do. I guess to make it worth while financially?

Hi Stratman, I agree this thread has been fun. We go to Florida for 3 weeks, as you said coming from the UK you have to make it worthwhile! I'm not doing a 9 hour flight to leave again 7 days later! Next year we are going for 24 days!! :sohappy: 9 days - WDW, 8 days - Uni/IOA, Seaworld, 7 days - clearwater!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Partly but we take our holidays differently.

Airfare is about 30% of the cost of a trip and return costs the same for 21 days as 7.

Engine 51

Firefighter/Paramedic

You'd be surprised how much enjoyment a bunch of firefighters get from telling everyone their captain aspires to drive the monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom