When are you going to fix that yeti?

GlacierGlacier

Meanwhile...they can finish completely new park areas...renovate/add to Disney Springs...tear down half of DHS, gut and Marvel-treat HTH at DCA, open Shanghai...etc...
The people who design new things are not often those doing maintenance on old things.

And all the things you mentioned increase attendance/profit. Fixing the yeti likely won't do much to drive attendance, except maybe in the Annual Passholder demographic. It may be useful to fix it before SWL to drag some people back to AK during their trips for SWL, but it's nowhere near a critical project/issue.

Seabasealpha1

The people who design new things are not often those doing maintenance on old things.

And all the things you mentioned increase attendance/profit. Fixing the yeti likely won't do much to drive attendance, except maybe in the Annual Passholder demographic. It may be useful to fix it before SWL to drag some people back to AK during their trips for SWL, but it's nowhere near a critical project/issue.
Yeah...I don’t particularly care about all of that...I’m making a point about the priorities of management/the company in general...I think it’s hilarious that 12 years later Rhode is feeding some stranger a BS line about “still working on it”. Who’s he kidding...

If it were an animatronic Elsa trying to reach for
that train, his highness Bob Iger would be there personally overseeing the repairs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom