R02rwiO.png
[/IMG]
R02rwiO.png

https://twitter.com/Joe_Rohde/status/922615724564029440

for folks not on that Dis twitter

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
They know what needs to be done, it's now a matter of TDO wanting to do it. I honestly thought a closure would be coming, or at least announced, once Pandora was open, but so far nothing. That's probably due to the other work going on around the other three parks, which really would not be surprising at all.

Cmdr_Crimson

They know what needs to be done, it's now a matter of TDO wanting to do it. I honestly thought a closure would be coming, or at least announced, once Pandora was open, but so far nothing. That's probably due to the other work going on around the other three parks, which really would not be surprising at all.
I'm still predicting a 2018 fall refurb right after TSL is up and running...One coaster goes down..Another starts going.

Bender123

I'm pretty sure it actually is going to be fixed (or replaced). If not next year, then the year after. I believe...

It would make sense, at this point, to wait until after XMas and to wait for the Pandora crush to wear off a little. the yeti needs to be fixed, but it isn't integral to the ride being a functional and entertaining. If you take that ride out, all that's left at that park is a three hour wait for FoP. That is the sad thing about that park, is that now that people have a reason to go, reducing capacity isn't really a good move...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom