What type of cars do all are members drive?

Invero

Originally posted by TravisM

where did you find a rainbow mickey atenna topper.

I have one too, but I'd never put it on my car... it'd get stolen down here. They're quite popular! You can't get them at WDW though... only at The Disney Store... (while supplies last)

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

I have one too, but I'd never put it on my car... it'd get stolen down here. They're quite popular! You can't get them at WDW though... only at The Disney Store... (while supplies last)

One of my friends had his stolen from off his car .... on JUNE 1st of this summer......COUGH COUGH :rolleyes:

Invero

Originally posted by hmppan

One of my friends had his stolen from off his car .... on JUNE 1st of this summer......COUGH COUGH :rolleyes:

LOL... gee, can't imagine the significance of that!

Irrawaddy Erik

Jee i wonder too LOL i also have the sticker that matches the topper on my car too .... my friends think its the funniest thing in the world

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by hmppan
yea ..... My mom says she wants one for her car so she can find a boy for me

Wouldn't the boys just ignore her and the mid-fortyish women be honking? (maybe don't bother telling her that and let her find that one out for herself )

:lol:

Rocknrollergrl

[

I also have a grand am gt1, looks just like the one in the pic of the 2002 grand am (Mickey topper and all) Mine's a 2000, though, but they are identical
:sohappy: I absolutely LOVE that car!!!

Kara

spinsurgeon

I seem to have missed about 85 posts on this thread since I was last here yesterday evening. I'm still on SVT's. Anyway, my wife's Focus was probably built by the BSVT.......Bog Standard Vehicle Team. At least it keeps the insurance downish. Where I live, you tell the insurance people your post code (that's zip code you people who lost the Ryder Cup!) and they fall about laughing.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by spinsurgeon
Where I live, you tell the insurance people your post code (that's zip code you people who lost the Ryder Cup!) and they fall about laughing.

:lol: Thats was a good one:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by spinsurgeon
I seem to have missed about 85 posts on this thread since I was last here yesterday evening. I'm still on SVT's. Anyway, my wife's Focus was probably built by the BSVT.......Bog Standard Vehicle Team. At least it keeps the insurance downish. Where I live, you tell the insurance people your post code (that's zip code you people who lost the Ryder Cup!) and they fall about laughing.

Sort of like when i tell them I'm 18...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by jeffs10
Is that a good motor with the turbocharged 6 cylinder.

it's not bad.... my dad did all the work to it before he died. He said that if I got it, and paid it off, he'd do whatever I wanted to it... and I wanted it hotrodded... so he did that. He upgraded the air filter, supercharged it, put a chip in it, and a new exhaust system. I wanted it to haul , but look stock. When I get it back, I'm going to tint the windows as dark as I legally can, and add a GPS navigation system (the money I saved by deciding to not get the Mini Cooper S), so it can live up to its name, batmobile. About the only things I don't like are how much it shakes in 4WD on the highway (which I only use in the rain on the highway), and how it drinks gas... thanks to the chip it's getting like 17/22 MPG which is about the same it'd get stock... but that's still pretty bad

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman

it's not bad.... my dad did all the work to it before he died. He said that if I got it, and paid it off, he'd do whatever I wanted to it... and I wanted it hotrodded... so he did that. He upgraded the air filter, supercharged it, put a chip in it, and a new exhaust system. I wanted it to haul , but look stock. When I get it back, I'm going to tint the windows as dark as I legally can, and add a GPS navigation system (the money I saved by deciding to not get the Mini Cooper S), so it can live up to its name, batmobile. About the only things I don't like are how much it shakes in 4WD on the highway (which I only use in the rain on the highway), and how it drinks gas... thanks to the chip it's getting like 17/22 MPG which is about the same it'd get stock... but that's still pretty bad

You have any pictures of the motor i would like to see it.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by jeffs10
You have any pictures of the motor i would like to see it.

when I get the car back, sure... I just have to wait. I think there may be some in my dad's stuff, but I'm not looking through that

Tramp

Originally posted by The Mom
Right now I have a 2002 Mazda MPV

...I drive a '99 Lexus but we also have a 2000 Mazda MPV....we drive the MPV to WDW....we got the entertainment system with it so my wife and daughter watch movies during the trip while I put the pedal to the metal....:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Tramp

...I drive a '99 Lexus but we also have a 2000 Mazda MPV....we drive the MPV to WDW....we got the entertainment system with it so my wife and daughter watch movies during the trip while I put the pedal to the metal....:D

Wow...the Gramps drives a Lexus...I mean...Tramp sorry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom