What type of cars do all are members drive?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by hockeymom
l'auto de hockeymom....

2002 grand am gt1. I love it, I love it, I love it!

we also have a 2000 Montana mini-van, nice but not very exciting.

We still have our beloved 1986 Z24 Cavalier! Best darn car ever made, it's been everywhere and was a fantastic car (just not very family appropriate).

anyway, here's the gagt:

Nice Grand Am GT wish i would of gotten the gt not the se

here my girlfriends grand am

Attachments

• 221502_8_full.jpg
    221502_8_full.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 153

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by hockeymom

thanks! I like all the grand am's. you know what they say about the se's, don't you?

"ribbed for pleasure"
:lol:

:lol:
never heard of that one:)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
When I saw all the Mickey antenna toppers, this suddenly got too funny, so I grabbed my camera to take a photo of my Celica with Mickey antenna topper. Unfortunately it's dark here, so it didn't dome out very clear.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 143

hockeymom

Originally posted by garyhoov
When I saw all the Mickey antenna toppers, this suddenly got too funny, so I grabbed my camera to take a photo of my Celica with Mickey antenna topper. Unfortunately it's dark here, so it didn't dome out very clear.

I brought one an antenna topper for one of my friends at work, she had her car parked on the driveway on a sunny day and the light must have hit it just right, it made a giant Mickey shadow against her house!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
One time I was in a bouncy mood and I saw someone at a stoplight with the classic black Mickey. I started waving and pointing at it. He gave me a startled look and then stared straight ahead until the light turned green, and then he put as much distance between me and him as possible:lol:

WDWFREAK53

One time I was in a bouncy mood and I saw someone at a stoplight with the classic black Mickey. I started waving and pointing at it. He gave me a startled look and then stared straight ahead until the light turned green, and then he put as much distance between me and him as possible:lol:

(he saw the pink bow and chest hair)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

:lol: let's go camping :lol: jk

Here's my ride...all the ladies flock to this baby...

oh i wish I was an oscar mayer weiner...

Attachments

• wmside.jpg
    wmside.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 128

Irrawaddy Erik

well i have a rainbow mickey antenna topper but only one problem NO ANTENNA LOL so i had to retrofit it made a hole in the top of it between the ears put some fishing line through it and hung it from my mirror..........

travis ..... now thats the car to go to prom in LOL

jeffs10

Original Poster

I need to update the picture my girlfriend has the minne mouse topper now.

TravisMT81

Originally posted by hmppan
well i have a rainbow mickey antenna topper but only one problem NO ANTENNA LOL so i had to retrofit it made a hole in the top of it between the ears put some fishing line through it and hung it from my mirror..........

travis ..... now thats the car to go to prom in LOL

where did you find a rainbow mickey atenna topper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom