What type of cars do all are members drive?

orlandoparks

My car here

Hahaha, yeah right. Considering that it cost 1,600,000.00 US bucks. I think I will have to save for a while. :lol: It is the worlds fastest street car. There are 7 of them in the U.S., and are not being made any more. :( Guess I'm out of luck.

Invero

This is my baby... I love my Jetta... has the VR6 engine with the 5spd... such a nice car. :)

Attachments

• jetta1.jpg
    jetta1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 182

pisco

I have a 2000 BMW 323i that I am think about trading in for an M3 next year. My wife drives a 2002 Dodge RAM Quad Cab.

RozFan

212333_1_full.jpg

Exactly what my car looks like except I have a few decals. I love my red car, so pretty. :lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I have a 2000 Montero Sport w/ a Turbocharged 6 cylinder... but it's in the shop, having been rear ended. So for the time being I have a Yellow 2002 Xterra as my rental.

Invero

Originally posted by TravisM
I have a Jetta as well. Now not as nice at Mr. Tyler, but my mommy bought mine so I cannot complain.

I didn't know you had a Jetta? hehe... Great minds think alike!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Right now I have a 2002 Mazda MPV which replaced my 93 Quest (which I still have as back-up) Is anyone surprised that I drive a minivan? Didn't think so. :lol:

Our last 3 cars haven't been named, but prior to that my daughter named them. Our 86 Stanza wagon was named Tree Branch :)confused:) but since my daughter inherited it and had it painted radiation warning sign yellow it's more or less the yellow submarine (including decorations) Another car was Blue Light, another was The Blue Bomber, and another was The Crab. (79 Datsun 310...damn I hated that car! :lol:)

tenchu

Originally posted by The Mom
Right now I have a 2002 Mazda MPV which replaced my 93 Quest (which I still have as back-up) Is anyone surprised that I drive a minivan? Didn't think so. :lol:

Our last 3 cars haven't been named, but prior to that my daughter named them. Our 86 Stanza wagon was named Tree Branch :)confused:) but since my daughter inherited it and had it painted radiation warning sign yellow it's more or less the yellow submarine (including decorations) Another car was Blue Light, another was The Blue Bomber, and another was The Crab. (79 Datsun 310...damn I hated that car! :lol:)

Our cars always had cool names like ;'the tank' or 'the bucket' :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by disney_nutter
i drive the little boy racers car. a wee blue corsa. with a brand new stero system.

I might let you away with that. Just as long as you're not blaring dance music from it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom