What type of cars do all are members drive?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Tramp

...I drive a '99 Lexus but we also have a 2000 Mazda MPV....we drive the MPV to WDW....we got the entertainment system with it so my wife and daughter watch movies during the trip while I put the pedal to the metal....:D

If you tell me your wife's Mazda MPV is "desert sand" colored I'm out of here! :lookaroun

Tramp

Originally posted by tenchu

Huh, show off. :p :lol:

:wave:

....LMAO...not really....ya see, when I bought the Lexus in 1999, I told my daughter that she could drive it to college...She won't start college until 2009, so, the way I figure it, I bought a ten year old car for my daughter.:hammer:

...and don't argue with me, I'm an accountant!:D

The Mom

Premium Member

Correction::wave:

Gramps, ah Tramp, drives a "completely paid for" Lexus aka Snobmobile!:lol:

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all have Porsches, I must make amends"

Janis Joplin

They all seem to be getting Boxsters these days...or giant SUVs. I'll settle for a cute little Miata....8 more years! :sohappy:

Tramp

Originally posted by The Mom

If you tell me your wife's Mazda MPV is "desert sand" colored I'm out of here! :lookaroun

LOL:lol: ....we ORDERED the 'desert sand' color but needed a car in a hurry so we settled for white...:animwink:

tenchu

....LMAO...not really....ya see, when I bought the Lexus in 1999, I told my daughter that she could drive it to college...She won't start college until 2009, so, the way I figure it, I bought a ten year old car for my daughter.:hammer:

...and don't argue with me, I'm an accountant!:D

Ha ha, nice thinking.

I'll remember that one for future reference. :animwink:

(Not becoming an accountant! :lol: )

tenchu

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all have Porsches, I must make amends"

Janis Joplin

They all seem to be getting Boxsters these days...or giant SUVs. I'll settle for a cute little Miata....8 more years! :sohappy:

I'd always imagined you cruising around in a chauffeur driven rolls-royce actually. :animwink:

The Mom

Premium Member

LOL:lol: ....we ORDERED the 'desert sand' color but needed a car in a hurry so we settled for white...:animwink:

I ORDERED the white, but settled for desert sand. (Actually, my buyer did. My neighbor used to own a car dealership, so I gave him all of my information, and he closed the deal.)

Tramp

...remember when they use to have separate parking lots for small cars....now they need one for SUVs....damn, when you back out of a parking spot with one of those next to ya, you're playing russian roulette with your car...

...all the snobs in my town drive SUVs...all those soccer moms...wives of attorneys, doctors and wall street execs .:lol:

...and don't forget the required bumper sticker, "My child is an HONOR student."...............................get real.:lol:

dopey

Originally posted by DMC-12

Kewl... I will trade you for my fleet of Monza's and and"Le Car" :lol:

Aw, man, you got a Le Car?!!! :cool: I'll bet it's tricked out. To make it even, I'll throw in my totally rad Ford Fairmont station wagon and a cherry light blue Gremlin. :D

The Mom

Premium Member

...all the snobs in my town drive SUVs...all those soccer moms...wives of attorneys, doctors and wall street execs .:lol:

:( But at least I don't drive an SUV! And I don't have an honor student sticker! ;) (but could)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by dopey

Aw, man, you got a Le Car?!!! :cool: I'll bet it's tricked out. To make it even, I'll throw in my totally rad Ford Fairmont station wagon and a cherry light blue Gremlin. :D

Tricked out....oh yeah.. I have a "Le AM Radio" in it....with a "Le Ashtray" and "Le Emergency Brake"...and a "Le Seatbelt"...which really is just a piece of rope....lol...sorry "Le Rope"

Tramp

:( But at least I don't drive an SUV! And I don't have an honor student sticker! ;) (but could)

LOL...:lol: ...that's why I like you...nothing pretentious about you...and, it's ok if you wanna brag about your daughter cuz, unlike the kids of the snobs in my town, she earned it.

...smart parents = smart kids..................ever notice that correlation?:lol:

hey....kewl thread...........I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid...black......it really is a smooth driver........could sleep in it is sooooooo comfortable....

Attachments

• intrepid.jpg
    intrepid.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 113

tenchu

Originally posted by MonorailBlack
hey....kewl thread...........I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid...black......it really is a smooth driver........could sleep in it is sooooooo comfortable....

Which could be a buit dangerous while you're driving!

jeffs10

Original Poster

Nice car like the color black my first truck was black and now i,m stuck with red.

wdwmaniac

I got a Land Rover Freelander, Ford Explorer, Ford 250, and Ford Focus. I am looking into getting a Volvo the new SUV one this fall. My dad has a few cars too.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmaniac
I got a Land Rover Freelander, Ford Explorer, Ford 250, and Ford Focus. I am looking into getting a Volvo the new SUV one this fall. My dad has a few cars too.

Is the land rover freelander the new land rover you see the ads for? Is it any good?

isnet396

We rented a red intrepid the last time we were in FL. Great car. Lots of space inside, and in the trunk. Came in handy when we forced mickey into it at gunpoint :lol: jk

Dunno if any of you all saw this....it was in the sunday ny times about 2 years ago. Here's the link

http://cartalk.cars.com/About/Worst-Cars/results1.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom