What type of cars do all are members drive?

RozFan

My first car was a hand me down from my mother and boy was it a mom-mobile. I hated that car with a passion and treated it like crap. One day the "I" fell off my Buick(everyone can now laugh) and from then on it was known as "The BUCK!" :lol:

Sigh, I miss HS...

tenchu

Originally posted by disney_nutter

no i blare rock and roll out of it i hate dance music.

Good stuff, that's what i blare from my wee fiesta!

(Gotta get a better/faster car!)

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
I have a 2000 Montero Sport w/ a Turbocharged 6 cylinder... but it's in the shop, having been rear ended. So for the time being I have a Yellow 2002 Xterra as my rental.

Is that a good motor with the turbocharged 6 cylinder. They make a supercharger for my truck but its 2 grand .

Invero

I remember my first car... an '88 Saab 900 Turbo... man, I loved that car. The memories! The acronym was true though... Some Accessory's Always Broke... there would be days when my headlights would go out... the sunroof wouldnt open, the radio wouldnt work, etc... LOL... but I loved it anyways. I eventually sold it with 198,000 miles on it, when I got my new Jetta. :)

tenchu

Is insurance expensive over in america for young people (especially men.)

Over here it's horrendous (Thats why i have to drive a slow car.)

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
Is insurance expensive over in america for young people (especially men.)

Over here it's horrendous (Thats why i have to drive a slow car.)

Yes it is After 25 is supposed to drop but mine never has and its so much to change companies.

DisJosh

I drive an 88 Camry.

I have all new audio gear in it. I just installed tweeters in all four doors. I'm saving money for two 12's and an amp.

Most of the time you'll hear 'rock' coming from my car but at night or when chicks are in the car I usually opt for some Prodigy(dancing girls are niiiiiiiice)...it goes with my blue light I have mounted just inder the back seat. :D I know...I'm really tacky lol.

tenchu

Originally posted by jeffs10

Yes it is After 25 is supposed to drop but mine never has and its so much to change companies.

It's just a lot of you seem to driving very expensive/powerful cars.

At least you don't have to pay quite so much for your petrol over there! :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by DisJosh
I drive an 88 Camry.

I have all new audio gear in it. I just installed tweeters in all four doors. I'm saving money for two 12's and an amp.

Most of the time you'll hear 'rock' coming from my car but at night or when chicks are in the car I usually opt for some Prodigy(dancing girls are niiiiiiiice)...it goes with my blue light I have mounted just inder the back seat. :D I know...I'm really tacky lol.

Tacky can work. You can normally get away with one piece of tack on your car, but after that, you're skating on thin ice! :lol:

DisJosh

Tacky can work. You can normally get away with one piece of tack on your car, but after that, you're skating on thin ice! :lol:

Only one? lol I guess I went over board with the barb wire license plate frame in the front? :( I won't even get into the rear plate frame. :lookaroun

A Spongebob air freshner isn't tacky is it? :veryconfu

WDWFREAK53

I drive a 2001 Chevy Silverado Z-71 Extended cab...

I love this truck...In my opinion (I have test driven all of the large trucks and the Chevy has the largest interior space and the smoothest ride.)

I'll post pics as soon as possible.

But...the gas mileage is killing me...so...(look at the avatar...that's next) (BMW Z4)

tenchu

Originally posted by DisJosh

Only one? lol I guess I went over board with the barb wire license plate frame in the front? :( I won't even get into the rear plate frame. :lookaroun

A Spongebob air freshner isn't tacky is it? :veryconfu

Well i dunno. I've driven about for the past 3 months with a nodding stitch in the back of my car! :lol:

DisJosh

Well i dunno. I've driven about for the past 3 months with a nodding stitch in the back of my car! :lol:

Lol...I'm looking into a bobble head but I'm not sure what to go with. Spencers has a nice selection. I'm thinking Evil Ash (from Army of Darkness) will do. :D

hockeymom

l'auto de hockeymom....

2002 grand am gt1. I love it, I love it, I love it!

we also have a 2000 Montana mini-van, nice but not very exciting.

We still have our beloved 1986 Z24 Cavalier! Best darn car ever made, it's been everywhere and was a fantastic car (just not very family appropriate).

anyway, here's the gagt:

Attachments

• gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 125

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom