What type of cars do all are members drive?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, my first car...was a 89' Beretta GTU and it was a stick...I didn't have a CLUE how to drive it...I hopped in...stalled leaving my driveway...and that was the last time I stalled :)

(My truck is the first vehicle that I have had that is an automatic...kinda miss the stick but I would NOT want it in the truck)

What's with stick shifts? They scare the WITS out of me. I learned how to drive one ages ago and I can drive the mustang (it's a stick cause that's what mom wanted) but they take looots of concentration to drive and... I don't know maybe it's just me but I'm always majorly afraid I'm going to stall...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
What's with stick shifts? They scare the WITS out of me. I learned how to drive one ages ago and I can drive the mustang (it's a stick cause that's what mom wanted) but they take looots of concentration to drive and... I don't know maybe it's just me but I'm always majorly afraid I'm going to stall...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA, concentration...(that's only when you are first learning) It's just a natural thing after that...

Lhriangel

HAHAHHAHAHAHA, concentration...(that's only when you are first learning) It's just a natural thing after that...

Hmm okay then why does Dad stall all the time in the Mustang? (not that he drives it often since it's my mom's car but still). Maybe I'm just wierd.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I drive a stick shift once every few months (drive my parent's Miata when I go home), and I never forget.

Your dad must be the exception to the rule....unless the clutch is touchy. :)

tenchu

Originally posted by Angelique

Changing the gears yourself is what makes driving fun. :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Ang...when you shift the car yourself...you have total control over the car...you can upshift, downshift...you tell the engine what to do...

Driving is actually FUN...with a stick shift and the right car :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
This is pretty cool guys... Its a DeLorean in Dyno Testing...at a place right by my house.... hee hee check out the film....I hope mine sounds this good.... check out the blue flame that comesout of the exhaust...when he slows...and throttles it down. :D :)

Delorean Dyno Testing

Lhriangel

Ang...when you shift the car yourself...you have total control over the car...you can upshift, downshift...you tell the engine what to do...

Driving is actually FUN...with a stick shift and the right car :)

Ahhh so that's why my mother likes it. She has complete control LOL.

Hmmm.. well I guess I'll have to learn stick again LOL.

tenchu

Originally posted by DMC-12
This is pretty cool guys... Its a DeLorean in Dyno Testing...at a place right by my house.... hee hee check out the film....I hope mine sounds this good.... check out the blue flame that comesout of the exhaust...when he slows...and throttles it down. :D :)

Delorean Dyno Testing

Nice one.

Can't beat the old rolling road. Not very demanding though, could do with a few chicanes or something! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Wow...it CERTAINLY seems like that Delorean could hit 88 mph...now...does it count if it hits 88mph on the rollers??? or does it have to be actually MOVING?

iluvepcot

Heres mine. 2000 WS6 Trans Am. Many Mods, including a B + M Supercharger. i used to dragrace it, dont so much anymore. My dad was ed though when i put the supercharger on it and voided the warranty :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by iluvepcot
Thank you for the help!! Heres my bird:

Nice ride!!!

Oh...Gary...I went to the autoshow today...and by walking around and looking at all of the vehicles in the class that we are interested in...for the money...the Z4 is hands down the nicest.

(FOR THE MONEY granted...You can NOT beat the price/vehicle ratio)

Oh yeah...and if you want my opinion on the nicest SUV (even looking at the Hummer...I have to say that the Volvo XC90 is the nicest)

iluvepcot

Thank you :) I've put so much work and money into that car for the past 3 years its unreal!!! its my baby!! my pride and joy:D
Heres a list of mods ive done:

POWERDYNE Power-Plus Centrifugal Supercharger, a 125 shot of nitrous from Comp Cam 212/218, Comp pushrods, Comp 915's. ASP Underdrive pulley. Mac Midlength's with Offroad and removeable Carsound cats. MAF Translator, Hpp3. Yank 3000, TB Bypass, 1le sway bars, Prothane Bushings, KYB AGX Shocks, KVR Cross Drilled Rotors and KVR Pads, Mac Lowering Springs, LS1 Motorsports DirectFlow, Thunder Racing Ported Maf ends, Corvette Fuel Rail covers, BMR LCA's and Brackets, and Panhard, Poly torque arm mount. RK Sport Complete Carbon Fiber Interior Kit, AFS Polished 17x9.5 ZR1's on 275/40/17 Yokohama A520's, Valentine 1, Borla Cat-Back, GMPP Plug Wires

my best time at the track has been an 11.95 @139mph

Here are some stereo mods ive done:

Pioneer 8200, MTX Blue Thunder Pro 50x4, 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch 50.1's, 3 12" Infinity Perfects, CD Tech CLassic Braxials, CD Tech Classic Midbass, Coach Reed Fiberglass amp rack,Self-built box, Stinger Wiring

tenchu

Thank you :) I've put so much work and money into that car for the past 3 years its unreal!!! its my baby!! my pride and joy:D

POWERDYNE Power-Plus Centrifugal Supercharger, a 125 shot of nitrous from Comp Cam 212/218, Comp pushrods, Comp 915's. ASP Underdrive pulley. Mac Midlength's with Offroad and removeable Carsound cats. MAF Translator, Hpp3. Yank 3000, TB Bypass, 1le sway bars, Prothane Bushings, KYB AGX Shocks, KVR Cross Drilled Rotors and KVR Pads, Mac Lowering Springs, LS1 Motorsports DirectFlow, Thunder Racing Ported Maf ends, Corvette Fuel Rail covers, BMR LCA's and Brackets, and Panhard, Poly torque arm mount. RK Sport Complete Carbon Fiber Interior Kit, AFS Polished 17x9.5 ZR1's on 275/40/17 Yokohama A520's, Valentine 1, Borla Cat-Back, GMPP Plug Wires

Pioneer 8200, MTX Blue Thunder Pro 50x4, 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch 50.1's, 3 12" Infinity Perfects, CD Tech CLassic Braxials, CD Tech Classic Midbass, Coach Reed Fiberglass amp rack,Self-built box, Stinger Wiring

That is a serious piece of kit there! :wave:

Al

:eek: Is there any of the original car left!? :lol:

Seriously though, nice job!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom