What type of cars do all are members drive?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Yeah...you are getting too old...time for you to go out and buy a nice new Town Car or something

Nah....the Ultimate...a "Grandpa Grocery Getter" A Grand Marquis!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

j/k Gary ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey Freak, our local dealer is supposed to be getting the Z4's in this weekend, but I probably won't get to check them out until the weekend after. Have you driven one yet? I like it, but I'm not in love with it yet, but that could change after I drive one.

:wave:

jeffs10

Original Poster
AnyOne like the New Dodge Neon SRT-4

It comes straight from the factory with a turbocharged 2.4-liter 215- horsepower engine that propels it from 0-60 in under 6 seconds!

Dodge's quickest car after Viper!

I realy like this car Now you can own a small quick car and it isnt a import.

Let me know what you think.
jeff

Attachments

• neon all.jpg
    neon all.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 33

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey Freak, our local dealer is supposed to be getting the Z4's in this weekend, but I probably won't get to check them out until the weekend after. Have you driven one yet? I like it, but I'm not in love with it yet, but that could change after I drive one.

:wave:

REALLY???? The guy told me APRIL!!! (maybe that was for the 3.0)

No, I haven't driven one but I'll probably go this weekend to see if they've arrived yet. (hmm...actually that makes sense...because he said that the 3.0 would go on sale 6 months after the 2.5)

This car LOOKS like a dream (and if you've checked that movie out... (on www.bwmfilms.com ) it SOUNDS like a dream...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jeffs10

It comes straight from the factory with a turbocharged 2.4-liter 215- horsepower engine that propels it from 0-60 in under 6 seconds!

jeff

Granted...it's fast...but...(Pssssst...Jeff...it's AMERICAN AND NOT A GM ( :lol: ) and...oh yeah...it's a NEON)
(Jeff...I see that you have a chevy truck...have you seen the new Silverado SS?)

Not as fast as a Lightning SVT...but...it's 4 WHEEL DRIVE! This truck isn't built for speed, it's built for styling...(0-60 in 6.8 seconds isn't half bad for a 4X4 pickup though)

Attachments

• silveradoss6.jpg
    silveradoss6.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 28

tenchu

jeff

I dont really see the point in doing that to a neon.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Granted...it's fast...but...(Pssssst...Jeff...it's AMERICAN AND NOT A GM ( :lol: ) and...oh yeah...it's a NEON)

(Jeff...I see that you have a chevy truck...have you seen the new Silverado SS?)

Not as fast as a Lightning SVT...but...it's 4 WHEEL DRIVE!

Always been a Dodge fan My first truck before my s-10 Was a 1996 dodge dakota and loved it. And I dont see anything wrong with the neon I think its about time an amiercan car can keep up with all these imports you have been seeing lately.

Never Really liked the full size chevy trucks and the Silverado SS. Also I really never liked 4 wheel drive vechiles. Never seen a point for them Where I live for one Maybe for the snow but there no hills or sand dunes for me to go offroading.

I would take one of those new dodge rams With the 5.7-liter HEMI® Magnum V8 in it. But these are just my thoughts.

Jeff

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
I dont really see the point in doing that to a neon.

Why not there are no other american company doing it.

I mean you have the cavalier, sunfire and more I cannot think of I think dodge has guts to come out with this car. I mean i love imports and street racing. But I would never own one untill they came out with an american version and they finally did so im really happy with dodge.

I know I talk about I only like american cars and I know most foreign cars are most likely build in the us but I have always belived in buying american. And I know i owed a motorcycle that was foreign but I didnt have it for long and payed under $500 for it. These are just my options.

Jeff

WDWFREAK53

Always been a Dodge fan My first truck before my s-10 Was a 1996 dodge dakota and loved it. And I dont see anything wrong with the neon I think its about time an amiercan car can keep up with all these imports you have been seeing lately.

Never Really liked the full size chevy trucks and the Silverado SS. Also I really never liked 4 wheel drive vechiles. Never seen a point for them Where I live for one Maybe for the snow but there no hills or sand dunes for me to go offroading.

I would take one of those new dodge rams With the 5.7-liter HEMI® Magnum V8 in it. But these are just my thoughts.

Jeff

Umm...that HEMI Magnum V8 is a full size truck :lol:

Go for the SRT Ram (500hp)

tenchu

Why not there are no other american company doing it.

I mean you have the cavalier, sunfire and more I cannot think of I think dodge has guts to come out with this car. I mean i love imports and street racing. But I would never own one untill they came out with an american version and they finally did so im really happy with dodge.

I know I talk about I only like american cars and I know most foreign cars are most likely build in the us but I have always belived in buying american. And I know i owed a motorcycle that was foreign but I didnt have it for long and payed under $500 for it. These are just my options.

Jeff

I completely understand your point of view in wanting to buy american, but for all the performance they might give it, i would still see it as a neon.

Whereas i would rather spend the money on a car with, perhaps more performance history.

For example, say someone offered me a run of the mill car, (maybe like a neon) with a big engine and all the modifications.

Then someone offered me, say a mitsubishi lancer evo 7, i think i would choose that.

I hope i make sense there.

Don't get me wrong i like the car, but I'd rather spend the money on something else. :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Jeff, by the way...you never answered my question a couple of pages back when I posted my pics :lol:

new exhaust or sub and amp?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Jeff, by the way...you never answered my question a couple of pages back when I posted my pics :lol:

new exhaust or sub and amp?

Nice Truck. Sorry about that didnt see the post. What size motor in your truck if its a v-8 I would do the exshaust first you can get a good sound out the the chevy v-8. And then the system. You have alot of room to put a huge system in your truck if you wanted to.

Im in the process or redoing my system for the (lost count). But im doing it even better this time. If your looking for a great place to get parts for your truck i would check out truck performance they have everything from superchargers to exshaust. thats where i get all my stuff from.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
I completely understand your point of view in wanting to buy american, but for all the performance they might give it, i would still see it as a neon.

Whereas i would rather spend the money on a car with, perhaps more performance history.

For example, say someone offered me a run of the mill car, (maybe like a neon) with a big engine and all the modifications.

Then someone offered me, say a mitsubishi lancer evo 7, i think i would choose that.

I hope i make sense there.

Don't get me wrong i like the car, but I'd rather spend the money on something else. :wave:
'

Yes it makes sense to me.
Im just glad you can see my point of view also.

I always wanted a smaller 4 door car that was quick and there finally one and its american so im very happy. There might not be to many people that like the neon but im one of them.:)

jeff

WDWFREAK53

Nice Truck. Sorry about that didnt see the post. What size motor in your truck if its a v-8 I would do the exshaust first you can get a good sound out the the chevy v-8. And then the system. You have alot of room to put a huge system in your truck if you wanted to.

Im in the process or redoing my system for the (lost count). But im doing it even better this time. If your looking for a great place to get parts for your truck i would check out truck performance they have everything from superchargers to exshaust. thats where i get all my stuff from.

Cool...thanks (yeah it's the big V-8 well...not the HD engine...but the 5.3 litre) (any suggestions on the exhaust...I want Dual tips straight out the back (under the bumper))
Well, see, I really DON'T have that much room... :lol: I'd like to keep the backseat :)

jeffs10

Original Poster
Cool...thanks (yeah it's the big V-8 well...not the HD engine...but the 5.3 litre) (any suggestions on the exhaust...I want Dual tips straight out the back (under the bumper))
Well, see, I really DON'T have that much room... :lol: I'd like to keep the backseat :)

check out that site i gave you they have tons of exshaust options go under exhaust and then cat back. and choose the year and stuff. there easy to install your self. I did both my trucks myself.

Also what about the 5.7 hemi in the dodge dakota R/T?

Lhriangel

:zipit: :zipit:

*hehe* sorry.. the whole back seat comment.. and what you told me like ages ago.. oh nm you probally dont' remember.

Oh and .. about the Neons.. They're NEONS *ewww* ... LOL maybe I just have prejudices towards certain cars lol but neons.. I don't like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom