What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jeffs10
check out that site i gave you they have tons of exshaust options go under exhaust and then cat back. and choose the year and stuff. there easy to install your self. I did both my trucks myself.

Also what about the 5.7 hemi in the dodge dakota R/T?

I did that and for some reason...it looks like what they are offering are only single tips

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
:zipit: :zipit:

*hehe* sorry.. the whole back seat comment.. and what you told me like ages ago.. oh nm you probally dont' remember.

Oh and .. about the Neons.. They're NEONS *ewww* ... LOL maybe I just have prejudices towards certain cars lol but neons.. I don't like.

But a neon that goes 0-60 in under 6 sec. and its dodges second fasted car.

Sorry but i really like it

jeff

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I did that and for some reason...it looks like what they are offering are only single tips

whats the year and the make of it i can take a look i know load of performance web sites for trucks as i have been working on them for about 4 years now

jeff

Lhriangel

But a neon that goes 0-60 in under 6 sec. and its dodges second fasted car.

Sorry but i really like it

jeff

I'm a sports car and bmw girl :)... I love Convertables.. hehe

I just hate the body on the neons... looks generic.. very dull.

WDWFREAK53

whats the year and the make of it i can take a look i know load of performance web sites for trucks as i have been working on them for about 4 years now

jeff

It's a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Z71 Extended Cab Short Bed...anything else? Oh yeah. 5.3 litre V8

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
It's a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Z71 Extended Cab Short Bed...anything else? Oh yeah. 5.3 litre V8

Is it me, or is this just about the absolute, exact opposite of a BMW Z4?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Just got off the phone with my Dealer....our financing was approved and we pick up the new Vibe on Saturday!

I can't wait!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Fievel
Just got off the phone with my Dealer....our financing was approved and we pick up the new Vibe on Saturday!

I can't wait!
congrats!
Cool...what color? Did you get the Navagation system? :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Black...No navigation system (costs like $1500 extra). But we did get the "moon and tunes" package (moonroof and 200 watt stereo), and the power package (power windows/locks/cruise, keyless entry).

It's an automatic. Becky won't drive stick, which is diappointing because it comes with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.

WDWFREAK53

Black...No navigation system (costs like $1500 extra). But we did get the "moon and tunes" package (moonroof and 200 watt stereo), and the power package (power windows/locks/cruise, keyless entry).

It's an automatic. Becky won't drive stick, which is diappointing because it comes with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.

Congrats Fievel!!! :sohappy:

You'll have to post some pics when ya get it!

JoeZerboy

Coolness & Congrats!!

I feel for you about wanting a manual though. I still have a 93 Geo Storm GSi 5-Speed. Have only gotten two speeding tickets in the 5 years that I've owned it so far... **starts knocking on wood**

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by JoeZerboy
Coolness & Congrats!!

I feel for you about wanting a manual though. I still have a 93 Geo Storm GSi 5-Speed. Have only gotten two speeding tickets in the 5 years that I've owned it so far... **starts knocking on wood**

Man, my very first car was a 93 Geo Metro. 5 speed. I had to learn to drive stick or walk. :)

Part of me misses having that stick shift, as this is the 3rd car I'll have had since that one, and they've all been automatics.

JoeZerboy

Man, my very first car was a 93 Geo Metro. 5 speed. I had to learn to drive stick or walk. :)

Part of me misses having that stick shift, as this is the 3rd car I'll have had since that one, and they've all been automatics.

I've been just the opposite. Learnt to drive on my mom's automatic tranny Dodge Aspen sedan. My first two cars were automatics. On my third car I got my first stick, an 89 Subaru Justy 5 speed. Stalled many a time the first week I had her. After her, had a Geo Tracker soft top with stick and 2x4 transaxle shifter...and now the Storm.

Am not sure what the next car will be...either a Vibe, Subaru WRX, Acura RSX or Isuzu Rodeo Sport [all choices come with stick, natch :) ]

tenchu

Originally posted by JoeZerboy
I've been just the opposite. Learnt to drive on my mom's automatic tranny Dodge Aspen sedan. My first two cars were automatics. On my third car I got my first stick, an 89 Subaru Justy 5 speed. Stalled many a time the first week I had her. After her, had a Geo Tracker soft top with stick and 2x4 transaxle shifter...and now the Storm.

Am not sure what the next car will be...either a Vibe, Subaru WRX, Acura RSX or Isuzu Rodeo Sport [all choices come with stick, natch :) ]

Can you drive manuals if you learned in an automatic?

Over here, if you learn to drive in an automatic, thats a separate lisense to the normal one (which means you can drive manual or automatic.)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Can you drive manuals if you learned in an automatic?

Over here, if you learn to drive in an automatic, thats a separate lisense to the normal one (which means you can drive manual or automatic.)

One license covers all here (each state has their own rules, so it is possible some states are different, but I'm pretty sure if you take your test with an automatic, there's nothing preventing you from driving a manual). There is a different test for motorcycles.

Never owned an automatic myself.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I took my driver's test in an automatic (parent's), then drove my manual after that. That was in Wisconsin, and I know that Minnesota is no different.

JoeZerboy

In Florida, where I learnt to drive and got my first license through, one license covers driving both an automatic and manual transmission vehicles. Motorcycles are a seperate license. Now I live in Georgia...and things are the same. From what I would expect, each of the 50 states follows the same general guidelines.

WDWFREAK53

Well, my first car...was a 89' Beretta GTU and it was a stick...I didn't have a CLUE how to drive it...I hopped in...stalled leaving my driveway...and that was the last time I stalled :)

(My truck is the first vehicle that I have had that is an automatic...kinda miss the stick but I would NOT want it in the truck)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom