What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
It looks kinda Retro Fugly.... :p I dont like the looks of the front end...and hatchback? :hurl:

See, I dunno, I like the retro look...Classics had more "character" and "attitude" and I like the way the T-bird looks, and the Bel-Air concept and the Chevy SSR, and the new beetle...and even the MicroBus concept...I think the PT Cruiser is the only retro-mobile that I don't like.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
See, I dunno, I like the retro look...Classics had more "character" and "attitude" and I like the way the T-bird looks, and the Bel-Air concept and the Chevy SSR, and the new beetle...and even the MicroBus concept...I think the PT Cruiser is the only retro-mobile that I don't like.

I like the chevy ssr...and bel air concept...MicroBus is cool to.... I hate the new t-bird....looks like a 1970's pimp mobile with those stupid round windows in the back/sides of the hardtop.

PT Cruiser was and is an over hyped, slightly larger neon...the convertable looks nice from what I have seen though.

Chrysler's Crossfire looks pretty neat though! (see below) Grrrr

(btw: I am a GM guy for the most part....not a big fan of Ford products ;) )

Attachments

• c_ext_2.jpg
    c_ext_2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 36

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Fievel...I'm getting the VIBE that you like the new hatchback craze :) (they're pretty neat)

It's funny...The vibe is classified as a "compact car" even though it's designed to look like a small SUV.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Fievel
Well, just called my dealer. Looks like I'll have my new Vibe on Saturday. :):sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:sohappy: :sohappy: Is there any relationship between the Vibe and the Aztec? The Vibe reminds me of the Aztec, but much better looking. Are they still making the Aztec?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
:sohappy: :sohappy: Is there any relationship between the Vibe and the Aztec? The Vibe reminds me of the Aztec, but much better looking. Are they still making the Aztec?

actually...it's funny you say that...the Aztec got a "facelift" which looks even MORE like the VIBE (they're both pontiac).

Yes, they are still making the Aztec...but compared the the Rendezvous...the Aztec sales are horrible...so I can imagine a complete restyling soon...or...better yet... you can say :wave: to it :) :lol:

WDWFREAK53

It's funny...The vibe is classified as a "compact car" even though it's designed to look like a small SUV.

I'd classify it as a cross-over... hatchback/suv... I mean, I don't know about the VIBE...but you can get the Matrix with All Wheel Drive.

DMC-12

Well, just called my dealer. Looks like I'll have my new Vibe on Saturday. :):sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Congrats Brad!!! Very Cool! :D

The Aztec .... I actually liked it in concept about 4-5years ago here at the Chicago Auto show.... it had really nice stainless steel accents on the dash/console....etc... now...its just kinda blah.....

Anyone seen the new subrau Baja yet? that looks kinda neat :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Chrysler's Crossfire looks pretty neat though! (see below) Grrrr

I was reading up on the Crossfire a bit this weekend. I like the specs, but I'm not sure on the styling. I may have to see one in person.

WDWFREAK53

I was reading up on the Crossfire a bit this weekend. I like the specs, but I'm not sure on the styling. I may have to see one in person.

Pssst... Gary...John Woo is producing 3 short films for BMW based on the Z4...

*points to the website*

www.bmwfilms.com

DMC-12

Yeah...its got a love it or hate it look to it.....very similer front end design/style to the Caddy CTS... i.e. very sharp lines :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Yeah...its got a love it or hate it look to it.....very similer front end design/style to the Caddy CTS... i.e. very sharp lines :)

Exactly! Maybe I'm just getting too old, but I don't like that sharp edge look.

WDWFREAK53

Exactly! Maybe I'm just getting too old, but I don't like that sharp edge look.

Yeah...you are getting too old...time for you to go out and buy a nice new Town Car or something

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Ohhhh pretty I actually like that mustang.. LOL...

It's really pretty. :)

And you like mustangs so you can't hate fords.

Ahem...I never said that I HATED fords...I believe I said that I liked CHEVY and GM better...but I do like the Mustangs and Thunderbirds.

Lhriangel

Ahem...I never said that I HATED fords...I believe I said that I liked CHEVY and GM better...but I do like the Mustangs and Thunderbirds.

T-Birds are pretty.. I wouldn't mind a new one of those ;).

And it wouldn't be a stick like the stupid mustang so I would actually be able to drive it if dad decides he wants to trade mom's mustang in for the new t-bird :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom