What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Here's the HER-B-2B (she needs a lot of work...but as you can see...there is practically NO body rot...so half the work is already done (and the floorboards are MINT...which is very rare in bugs)

Attachments

• dcp_0331a.jpg
    dcp_0331a.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 55

WDWFREAK53

This pic really gives you a sense of the color...metallic purple...not a bad color...(it's awesome in the sun)...but...Someday Herbie will shine through :)

Attachments

• dcp_0333a.jpg
    dcp_0333a.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 56

WDWFREAK53

ok, this is the last one...I promise (until I do some more "substantial...noticeable" work on her)

Attachments

• dcp_0334a.jpg
    dcp_0334a.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 55

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
It looks to be in great shape! The body looks nearly perfect.

Yeah and can you believe I got it for $490... I mean...NO NEED TO WORK ON THE BODY AT ALL...The engine is strong...VERY strong (well, for a VW...right now...the only thing it needs are front brakes, and interior...(on the exterior...a few accessories (badges, some new chrome, and some "flair")...I have a dilemma...my uncle said that he could get me a Porsche engine cheap (the same engine that they do racing mods to) but...I feel that I'd need to change the suspension around.

So, my dilemma is...do I put the Porsche engine and put the "GO" along with the "SHOW" and pump a heck of a lot more time and money into it...or...do I keep the "lawnmower whistlin' sound" of the VW engine (which I love).

Oh yeah...the horn has already been changed :lol: It "meep meep's" like the roadrunner :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Yeah and can you believe I got it for $490... I mean...NO NEED TO WORK ON THE BODY AT ALL...The engine is strong...VERY strong (well, for a VW...right now...the only thing it needs are front brakes, and interior...(on the exterior...a few accessories (badges, some new chrome, and some "flair")...I have a dilemma...my uncle said that he could get me a Porsche engine cheap (the same engine that they do racing mods to) but...I feel that I'd need to change the suspension around.

So, my dilemma is...do I put the Porsche engine and put the "GO" along with the "SHOW" and pump a heck of a lot more time and money into it...or...do I keep the "lawnmower whistlin' sound" of the VW engine (which I love).

Oh yeah...the horn has already been changed :lol: It "meep meep's" like the roadrunner :lol:

If you need to upgrade the brakes anyway, the engine might not be too much of a hassle.

Lhriangel

Ohhh pretty truck and Bug. *likes the truck* I don't know why but I sorta have a little thing for trucks.. I think cause it reminds me of home and of my grandpa's truck and I was really close to him LMAO. Besides everyone should know SOMEONE with a truck...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lilo
Nice car Freak:sohappy:

(hehehe, I'm having some buds from school working on a contraption that'll automatically "open" the doors and "hood" (like in the Love Bug) ) I already have the vinyl number bubbles and stripe kits for him...I'm not doing an actual Herbie...(because it's the wrong year) but it'll be a custom Herbie...with nice tires, rims, and a custom interior. (lol...maybe "blinking" eyebrows :lol: )
The only problem with the eyebrows...it may end up like the hippo in IASW :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Ohhh pretty truck and Bug. *likes the truck* I don't know why but I sorta have a little thing for trucks.. I think cause it reminds me of home and of my grandpa's truck and I was really close to him LMAO. Besides everyone should know SOMEONE with a truck...

Well, everyone on Magic knows at least 2 :) (Jeff and I)
although, Jeff's can get whatever you need to haul to the destination faster...mine can get it to tougher places :) (like...Everest :lol: )

Don't know if I've told you or not Jeff...but your truck kicks butt. (Here's another dilemma...Jeff...if you had my truck...what would you do first? New system (I already have a new deck...and interior speakers...but would you throw an amp and sub in...or go for the new exhaust system?)

WDWspider

Well, everyone on Magic knows at least 2 :) (Jeff and I)
although, Jeff's can get whatever you need to haul to the destination faster...mine can get it to tougher places :) (like...Everest :lol: )

Don't know if I've told you or not Jeff...but your truck kicks butt. (Here's another dilemma...Jeff...if you had my truck...what would you do first? New system (I already have a new deck...and interior speakers...but would you throw an amp and sub in...or go for the new exhaust system?)

Heh, I'm a truck guy too.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Heh, I'm a truck guy too.

That's 3!!!

(actually...I was going to throw a Spiderweb print on my bug for a while....so it could actually...be...a BUG) But I don't really like red vehicles (it was to be either black with chrome webbing...or a deep red/marroon with black webbing)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Ewww mustang hatchbacks are ickys!!!

The concept art for the 2005 Mustang looks AWESOME!!! (they went back to the ROUND headlights of the 60's and 70's...and made it a "fastback" look...but it's a hatch)

Lhriangel

The concept art for the 2005 Mustang looks AWESOME!!! (they went back to the ROUND headlights of the 60's and 70's...and made it a "fastback" look...but it's a hatch)

if you see a picture of one send it to me later..? I'm interested to see what it looks like.. *goes off to look for pain killers to stop the approaching migraine that hers her head everytime she dares to cough*.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom