What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lilo
Thanks Garyhoov. Now to find my Harley pictures.:sohappy:

Sweet ride Lilo :sohappy:

Now...what's up with your driveway? :lol: jk

(Oh...and the stars must be misaligned...I was planning on washing my truck before I took a pick...but...alas...it's raining...(it's supposed to be nice tomorrow though...keep your fingers crossed for me))

Lilo

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Sweet ride Lilo :sohappy:

Now...what's up with your driveway? :lol: jk

(Oh...and the stars must be misaligned...I was planning on washing my truck before I took a pick...but...alas...it's raining...(it's supposed to be nice tomorrow though...keep your fingers crossed for me))

That my friend was before we got the house and renovated. The driveway is all pavers. The house has been resided. All new windows. And for the piece d'resistance - my kitchen is being remodeled. It was my out-laws house until we bought it from them. They hadn't changed anything since 1965.:brick:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lilo
That my friend was before we got the house and renovated. The driveway is all pavers. The house has been resided. All new windows. And for the piece d'resistance - my kitchen is being remodeled. It was my out-laws house until we bought it from them. They hadn't changed anything since 1965.:brick:

LOL...I was just messin' with ya :) :lol:

So, if the kitchen hadn't been changed since 1965...does that mean the avocado fridge is still there? :lol:

Lilo

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
LOL...I was just messin' with ya :) :lol:

So, if the kitchen hadn't been changed since 1965...does that mean the avocado fridge is still there? :lol:

No, but if I emailed you pictures of the kitchen (they did REFACE the cabinets)you would :hammer:

They still think they own the place.:hurl:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by disneygal1967
Drive a 1996 Bonneyville SSEi, Super charged, Black exterior, Black leather interior...all the gadgets...really nice ride but I miss my truck...:cry:

Sounds like a nice ride...I love the new style Bonneville too.

WDWFREAK53

Weather was nice, the truck was washed...the pics were taken...I got the pics of the HERBIE2B for you too Gary...I'll post them tomorrow :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom