What type of cars do all are members drive?

Lilo

Freak and Gary - I'll try posting the pictures again. I think I have a plan. If not, I'll email Gary the pictures and he'll post them. O.K.
I also have some pics of the Harley we got rid of :cry:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Lilo
Freak and Gary - I'll try posting the pictures again. I think I have a plan. If not, I'll email Gary the pictures and he'll post them. O.K.
I also have some pics of the Harley we got rid of :cry:

:sohappy: Looking forward to seeing them.

WDWFREAK53

Ummm...I was looking at the pic that I posted of the VW Beetle Cabrio...and I'm not gonna get it...it looks to me that it doesn't handle too well (look at the pic)

It can't stay on the road :lol:

What do you think of it Gary? It's got the "girly car" look to it...but there is something that kinda screams "MUSCLE"
(It would have to be done up right though...plus...it's a 4 seater)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ummm...I was looking at the pic that I posted of the VW Beetle Cabrio...and I'm not gonna get it...it looks to me that it doesn't handle too well (look at the pic)

It can't stay on the road :lol:

What do you think of it Gary? It's got the "girly car" look to it...but there is something that kinda screams "MUSCLE"
(It would have to be done up right though...plus...it's a 4 seater)

I like it! I've never worried if cars were too "girlie" or not, but I've always liked VW's.

I've got such a ________ for the the Boxster right now that I can't even look at other cars. It's like: "Gee, that's a nice car . . . but it's just not a Boxster." I've been on the verge of picking up the phone and asking the salesman to start working on it 4 or 5 times over the last week, but I keep stopping when I think about taking Ryan and his friends skating etc. I'm afraid it would be too selfish to not have a back-seat.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
I like it! I've never worried if cars were too "girlie" or not, but I've always liked VW's.

I've got such a ________ for the the Boxster right now that I can't even look at other cars. It's like: "Gee, that's a nice car . . . but it's just not a Boxster." I've been on the verge of picking up the phone and asking the salesman to start working on it 4 or 5 times over the last week, but I keep stopping when I think about taking Ryan and his friends skating etc. I'm afraid it would be too selfish to not have a back-seat.

Easy answer bud...and it'll help out EVERYONE...
Ryan and his friends get to ride in a sweet ride...and...you get to drive it more (make multiple trips :lol: )

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Easy answer bud...and it'll help out EVERYONE...
Ryan and his friends get to ride in a sweet ride...and...you get to drive it more (make multiple trips :lol: )

Teach them to skateboard behind. (BTTF anyone?) :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
:lol: You've got to get one of those for your DeLorean.

Nah....lol I SWORE to myself I would not be doing any kind off BTTF Conversion to my DMC when I get it... ;)

But I was thinking about personalized plates like "JZ 88MPH" or "JERZ DMC" Or "NO ROADS" :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Here's a shot of Lilo's '82 280ZX:

Sorry Lilo, I can't seem to get it to work either.:confused:

Attachments

• sideagain.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 38

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom