What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Yeah wasn't I supposed to get a picture of this ages ago? LOL

If anyone wants to see pictures of MY baby (my mustang) let me know and I'll post some :). I think I posted one in another thread ages ago lol but not sure.

Well, I want my truck to be presentable enough for a picture :lol:
(Which means I'm washing it this weekend :lol: )

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
...and someday...I'll be a silly MAN :)

Wait.. you aren't a man yet.. dang it :p... I thought for sure you were ;).

Hehe.. Sorry.. I'm in such a silly mood this morning.

Hey I know this isn't a sports car but what do you guys think about Saturns.. if I get a car after college I'll problem end up with one of them cause they are .. safe and reliable LOL.

WDWFREAK53

Wait.. you aren't a man yet.. dang it :p... I thought for sure you were ;).

Hehe.. Sorry.. I'm in such a silly mood this morning.

Hey I know this isn't a sports car but what do you guys think about Saturns.. if I get a car after college I'll problem end up with one of them cause they are .. safe and reliable LOL.

Pretty cool if they'd come out with the SKY concept.

Attachments

• sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 38

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

If anyone wants to see pictures of MY baby (my mustang) let me know and I'll post some :).

I'd love to see it!:sohappy: :sohappy:

As for the saturn, I've always thought Saturns were very cool, and I love the whole concept. I'd like to see them come out with a hybrid.

And Lilo and Freak, I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures. I'd love to see Herbie as he progresses.

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
I'd love to see it!:sohappy: :sohappy:

As for the saturn, I've always thought Saturns were very cool, and I love the whole concept. I'd like to see them come out with a hybrid.

And Lilo and Freak, I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures. I'd love to see Herbie as he progresses.

Hehehe, well, do you really wanna see the insides of the lil' guy??? :lol: (I mean...won't it be sad? He's such a loveable little car with a lot of personality :) ) (I'll keep you posted though)

Lhriangel

I WANT THAT CAR.. omg that car is soooo cute.. hehe.

Okay I love convertables guys.. don't look at me that way! I said don't! lol

WDWFREAK53

I WANT THAT CAR.. omg that car is soooo cute.. hehe.

Okay I love convertables guys.. don't look at me that way! I said don't! lol

Ya know something...I've been seriously rethinking the BMW...I might go a little cheaper and get something pretty dang cool...
I just found this picture...of the new VW BEETLE CABRIO! (I think I'm in LOVE!) (waiting for the 1.8 Turbo though... *drools* )

Attachments

• new beetle cabrio.jpg
    new beetle cabrio.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 59

Lhriangel

Ya know something...I've been seriously rethinking the BMW...I might go a little cheaper and get something pretty dang cool...
I just found this picture...of the new VW BEETLE CABRIO! (I think I'm in LOVE!) (waiting for the 1.8 Turbo though... *drools* )

hehehe those are adorables too...

*sighs* but won't a conv be bad in Mass? ...

I'd date a guy that drove a car like that LOL.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

I've never seen that before. Do you have any details on it? Is it mid-engine? (I'm guessing front engine front wheel drive) Any talk of actual production? I'm guessing they're using a variation of the standard engine which should make enough power for something that size.

WDWFREAK53

I've never seen that before. Do you have any details on it? Is it mid-engine? (I'm guessing front engine front wheel drive) Any talk of actual production? I'm guessing they're using a variation of the standard engine which should make enough power for something that size.

This car is actually cooler than I though :lol:

The instrumentation is placed in the center of the vehicle where every passenger can see it. The headrests are arches rather than solid designs so that conversation can flow more easily from the front seat passenger to the back seat passengers.A stirring, open-air roadster that is an equal mix of fun and function.

A versatile seating package allows the Sky to convert easily from two-place to four-place seating. The extra seats in the rear stow away underneath the tonneau cover when not in use. The Saturn Sky also provides easy entry and exit. On this concept, Saturn continues with a unique feature to the brand - a rear access door on the driver's side. This application is borrowed from today's Saturn coupe, the only vehicle in the market that has this innovation.

An example of the "intuitive" nature of Sky's design is its innovative multipiece liftoff roof, which is made of a translucent material that mutes the sunlight inside the vehicle. The collapsible roof stows in the rear of the vehicle.

This concept vehicle features a supercharged 2.2-liter, four-cylinder engine mated to a five-speed manual transmission that generates 180 horsepower. The headlights and taillights are powered by LED technology to give the Sky a distinctive lighting signature. The LED lamps are configured in cubes and are smaller and lighter and require less voltage than conventional lamps.

The headlights and foglamps glow like cubes of Arctic blue light for a striking appearance. The light is soft and not harsh on the eyes of other drivers. The Saturn symbol on the front fascia and doors glow red once the car is running. Inside, Saturn designers continued with upswept character lines on the steering wheel center and the door panels. The instrumentation is mounted in the center of the console instead of the traditional location behind the steering column. This allows for a smaller steering wheel and new storage opportunities on top of the instrument panel. These storage compartments, along with translucent, flexible storage compartments in the front and rear doors, are marked with orange tabs for easy identification. The door release doubles as an oversized safety lock when pushed and illuminates "locked" and "unlocked."

The gearshift on the five-speed manual transmission can be folded into the center console when the vehicle is parked for unobstructed pass-through.

WOW...I just may wait and see if this thing ever comes true...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by wahooskipper
Me: '97 Dodge Intrepid. My wife: 2002 Ford Explorer Sport. Anyone else on here get the feeling that your wife will ALWAYS be driving the new car?

:lol:

That's the way it is with a lot of people I know, but in our house, cars aren't community property: She's got hers and I've got mine.

Lhriangel

:lol:

That's the way it is with a lot of people I know, but in our house, cars aren't community property: She's got hers and I've got mine.

Hehe.. My dad got a new mustang cause HE wanted it.. his excuse.. MOM needed a new car. Now if I could just talk him into buying a car cause I need one *hehe*. Hey I'm working on it... as a Graduation/22nd bday present. :) :)

Hmm Gary you wanna see my baby at home? Okay here she is :) :) I love her. Her name is Angel. (we had a red one whose name was Devil and the yellow one is Sunshine. :))

Okay I can't post that picture cause I did post it somewhere else on here... LOL so I'll post a front view :) :)... (Darrel if you want to find the other picture it's SOMEWHERE on the old Ryan thread)

Attachments

• front view (1).jpg
    front view (1).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 44

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Nice mustang, my dads got a 94' Cobra. I plan on getting a 95' Jeep Cherokee if I can afford it. I'd love one of the new ones, they r0x0rz my b0x0rz

jeffs10

Original Poster
Just Found out today its going to take 2 weeks until i get my truck back Its in the shop for some major dents and dings. Good Thing is it comes with a life time warrenty when its done.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hmm Gary you wanna see my baby at home? Okay here she is :) :) I love her. Her name is Angel. (we had a red one whose name was Devil and the yellow one is Sunshine. :))

Nice!!! Thanks!:sohappy:

I've never named any of my cars, but I had a white Neon that a co-worker named "Casper". That seemed to fit.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Nice mustang, my dads got a 94' Cobra. I plan on getting a 95' Jeep Cherokee if I can afford it. I'd love one of the new ones, they r0x0rz my b0x0rz

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at that avatar!:lol:

WDWFREAK53

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at that avatar!:lol:

LOL...no kidding...I've already mentioned that I loved it...scary that we have the same sense of humor...LOL...hey, any chance of getting a pic of you putting pancakes on your hairy man chest?

(Think of that pic...it's a FLAP-JACKRABBIT :lol: )

Oh, and I've named ALL of my cars (and yes, for a 23 year old...I've had a few lol)

Blue '89 Chevy Beretta GTU (Betsie)
Purple '71 VW Bug (yes...the one to be Herbie)
Black '97 Jeep Wrangler (Betty (because of the Nazareth song)
Yellow '98 VW New Beetle (Sunny) (that's the pic on this thread)
Silver '99 Mercury Cougar (Bullet)
Black '01 Chevy Silverado (Rocky)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom