What Souvenirs do you wish Disney would sell?

Patrick_Ears

I don't know if they can make this or not, well i take that back yes Disney can make just about anything. How about a moving picture..... Say as in you are on SM (Space Mountain) and it catches you while you are on the ride. Same concept as a pic. That would be cool to see..

ANYTHING featuring the Disney Afternoon characters...anything Darkwing Duck related. Too bad it's all modern Pixar/Princess/Pirates stuff nowdays.

:sohappy: I would love to see some Darkwing Duck souvenirs along with some Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, Duck Tales and Recess

Iteachwood

We have collected many things...especially the magnets. Have one for just about every ride...lots resorts but those hard, not all have them.

I would love to see a store.....Everything TIES" There really are not a lot of beautiful disney ties around ( unless u go online to some disney tie sites, but those are cheap ones) Im talking bout the $30 one you get in Disney. I buy any tie I can find that I don't have but Im lucky if I find 2 throughout Disney ( we go once a year).Im a middleschool teacher and wear a disney tie EVERY day to school. Kids love it and always commenting but I need to have a store indisney that is ALL TIES...maybe some socks,belts etc but mostly different ties. There are so many they could come up with but believe me I look every year and its bascically same ones with FEW exceptions year to year.

MansionGoer13z

Well since Lego is in DtD, why not sell Lego sets featuring Disney Rides and Attractions, buidlings etc. The unfortunate thing about this though, is that they would be too damn pricey. But I would buy the HM LEGO set if they sold it.

10Magic

Precision, working scale models of attractions :)

I love that idea! Imagine how cool it would be to have a mini Space Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Tower Of Terror, Tree Of Life, etc.! I do own the light-up Cinderella Castle, and I'd love to have some companion pieces, aside from the Main Street pieces. Awesome idea!

Malvito

I know I'm gonna get some "huh" responses for this, but I would love to see some Mickey/Disney character batik and tie dye. (If they already have this, in, say, an Adventureland or AK gift shop, please let me know; it will give me something else to look forward to on my upcoming visit.)

More specific resort and attraction items for me, too. I still have a "religious" (it's "holey") sweatshirt from Dixie Landings (from 1996, though no date is on the sweatshirt--bought it on my honeymoon) and my wife hasn't even asked me to throw it away (but that could be for sentimental seasons). I have a Port Orleans polo shirt, as well, and I believe that is 8 years old. Do I need stay at another resort to find some resort-advertised clothing?

yankspy

More specific resort and attraction items for me, too. I still have a "religious" (it's "holey") sweatshirt from Dixie Landings (from 1996, though no date is on the sweatshirt--bought it on my honeymoon) and my wife hasn't even asked me to throw it away (but that could be for sentimental seasons). I have a Port Orleans polo shirt, as well, and I believe that is 8 years old. Do I need stay at another resort to find some resort-advertised clothing?

Most of the deluxe resorts have shirts.

One other thing I would love is a CD with full versions of all the music in "Impressions de France"

MarkTwain

EPCOT Center merchandise that isn't just t-shirts; mousepads, "Magic Kingdom" merchandise vs. "Disney World" merchandise, fridge magnets, Contemporary Resort merch in general, scale models, maps, too much stuff to name really.

One thing they have been doing pretty good in recently is coffee mugs. I have found a new mug or two everytime I have been down last few trips.

YES! I would buy so much stuff - pens, mousepads, pool towels, or whatever else Disney would come up with if it had the EPCOT Center logo printed on it.

Here's an idea - how about working, rolling models of some of the vehicles, like large Hot Wheels-type cars representing different attractions? A Mr. Toad car, a Spaceship Earth omnimover, a Dinosaur jeep that rocked back and forth when you rolled it, etc.

disney magic 06

I would like to see a range of birthday and Christmas cards, calendars, wrapping paper, diaries...... oh I do think Disney misses so many opportunities!

Also, we wanted to bring back a wallet for my husband last month, but couldn't find one anywhere.

figment1988

i would probably enjoy seeing crossover pins featuring Disney crossing over with Sega. One good example of such pins would be Mickey and Minnie or Duffy and Shellie May in the Testarossa from OutRun, or Mickey dressed up as Space Harrier.

Spike-in-Berlin

My girlfriend just suggested room scents that capture the specific smell of the resorts. A Wilderness Lodge scent, a Polynesian scent, you use it at home and suddenly your living rooms smells like the Polys main lobby. ;-)

NeedMoreMickey

I would like to buy CDs of the background music. Listen to Dtunes and I enjoy when they play the "full loop" of something like an park entrance, makes the work day more manageable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom