What ride/attraction have you not seen.

yankspy

Original Poster
On my recent trip to wdw I had a lot of extra time and so I saw things that I have not seen in years such as snow white's scary adventure. It occured to me that there are still some rides that I have never been on due to my dislike of coasters etc. In all of the times I have been there I have to say I can never get up enough nerve to do TOT, RNR, Splash, or the newest, Everest. However, there are also attractions such as swiss family treehouse that I have not seen since I was a child. So, what do you usually skip or what have you never ridden before. I am curious to see this list.:wave:

Shere_Khan

I have never seen Mickey's Philharmonic...

You need to!

At Epcot, I have never seen Ellen's Energy Adventure, American Adventure, O Canada, or El Rio Del Tempo (I think I am saying that right).
At DHS I have not seen Sounds Dangerous.
I plan to do all of these on my trip in October however, except maybe Sounds Dangerous.

k.hunter30

I've never seen Fantasmic.

I've skipped a lot of things in MGM/DHS actually: Lights, Motors, Action; Playhouse Disney...

I think I've done everything in MK (except the flying carpets) and Epcot though (except for all the Innovations stuff, I've only seen a few of those) I've also never seen the Finding Nemo show at DAK--the line was way too long. I'll never do the river ride there either... i'm not a fan of water.

Eyekimore

MK- I've never done Swiss Family Treehouse.
EPCOT- Mission Space- too scared- even on green-claustrophobic!

The only other stuff I haven't done is new stuff that I'll do in 2 weeks~!

Glasgow

Astro-Orbiter, Laugh Floor, Sounds Dangerous, O Canada, Impressions de France, Wishes, Goofy's Barnstormer (waiting for DD to get bigger!)

cpeterstx

you really need to make an effort to see this show.according to my family its the best night time show at disney world.we make sure to see it every trip.

I agree. We're going in Sept of this year and we are going to do the dinner experience so that we're guaranteed to see it. I can't wait.

Eyorefan

I have never been on Tom Sawyers Island, and I have never seen the Reflections of China.

On my Feburary trip I did a lot of stuff I had never done before. One of those things was riding the River Boat. That gave us a good look at the Isand and now I'm going to make a point of taking DD there when we go in September.

Disney_Belle

I finally did Astro Orbiter this past november on my honeymoon. It made me a little nauseous though, I don't like heights or spinning lol. But the view was well worth it!

As far as NEVER done:

MK - Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Tom Sawyer Island

Epcot - Mission Space (Eyekimore I am with you on the claustrophobia!!!), and the shows in Reflections of China, Impressions de France & O' Canada.

DHS - Playhouse Disney

AK - Primeval Whirl, Flights of Wonder (really want to see it though!), Triceratop Spin and anf Finding Nemo: The Musical

MattyFresh

I have never done the carpets....just feel a little to old, haven't done Country Bears in years, nor have I been up in the Tree House. In Epcot I always skip the countries that you have to stand and watch the circle vision movies....I have been walking all day I don't want to stand to watch a movie. At the Studios I haven't seen Lights, Motor, Action. Tried last trip in Oct but the weather would not cooperate.

MattyFresh

Mission Space

I think all of those that are dodging Mission Space should at least give it a try. Its not as bad as some make it out to be. Last Oct I took my fiance, and she is pretty claustrophobic. She didn't have a problem with it, I am not sure if she would ride it again, but she said she was glad she did it once.

yankspy

Original Poster
For those who have not seen Impressions de France you should try and see it because it is a great film. And you can sit.:D And Mission space is not too bad as long as you do not look to the side.:wave:

Eyorefan

For those who have not seen Impressions de France you should try and see it because it is a great film. And you can sit.:D And Mission space is not too bad as long as you do not look to the side.:wave:

I agree with Impressions de France. It has great music and it's realy pretty. If nothing else, it's a cool place to sit and take a short nap.

As far as MS goes I would make sure you are not closterphobic. If you do the green version it's about as rough as Star Tours, but I have a friend who is very closerphoic and it was the closed in space, not the ride that freaked her out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom