What ride/attraction have you not seen.

Glasgow

Did the Magic Carpets on my last trip ... of course, it was my first trip with my daughter (15 months) .. :) She loved it!

Expo_Seeker40

For the Magic Kingdom, I've never done any of the spinny rides i.e. dumbo, astro orbiter, and magic carpets.

I really want to do one of them, especially astro orbiter.

Speaking of tomorrowland I've never been on the speedway and hope to someday. I honestly don't have any interest in seeing stitch or monsters :dazzle:

I haven't been on pooh yet, but again hope to with a next trip hopefully next year.

I hadn't done the swiss family tree house for many years, and enjoyed the atmosphere of it, especially the view from the top. :wave:

I've done basically everything there is to do at Epcot with the exception of various exhibitis in Innoventions.

I've done most of the things to see at DHS with the exception of animation and playhouse disney.

I've done almost everything at AK except for hester's and chesters dinoland thingy with rollercoaster.

I have never been to any of the disney water parks. :eek: :cry:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Finding Nemo The Musical: I couldn't be bothered waiting for the shows in the August heat and now my life just feels so incomplete.

Cynderella

Considering I've been 28+ times there's still alot I've never been on/seen:

MK:
Tea Cups - I have motion sickness :hurl:
Dumbo- ALWAYS wanted to and ALWAYS too long a line
Magic Carpets- just havent yet

Epcot:
Mission Space - again motion sickness tho I may try green next time
all of the movies in all the countries. Never saw any of them

MGM:
Playhouse Disney - tho I might try it next time for MMCH
The Magic of Animation something or other

AK:
Triceratop Spin - just havent yet
The pocohantas show

That's all I can think of for now :D

pacochran

At MK:
Hall of Presidents, Tom Sawyer Island, Swiss Family Tree House and Astro Orbitors.

At EPCOT: O'Canada, Impression of France, the China Film and Ellens Energy.

At DHS: Just did Sounds Dangerously wished we hadn't.

At AK: Never done the various Trails or Rafiki's Planet Watch.

DisneyGigi

I've never seen Fantasmic.

I've skipped a lot of things in MGM/DHS actually: Lights, Motors, Action; Playhouse Disney...

I think I've done everything in MK (except the flying carpets) and Epcot though (except for all the Innovations stuff, I've only seen a few of those) I've also never seen the Finding Nemo show at DAK--the line was way too long. I'll never do the river ride there either... i'm not a fan of water.

Finding Nemo is worth the wait we skipped it trip before last but made sure to see it the last time, we lucked out and hit it just right too. It is now my fave show besides Fantasmic which I missed the last trip.

The only thing that I can think of that I have not done is Sounds Dangerous at DHS and Mission Space Orange and I am not ever going to try that.
At Epcot .. the films we have not ever done.

LowesChevy

My parents and I (all adults) had never done Buzz Lightyear's Ranger spin because the line was always huge and full of kids. We just assumed it was some goofy little kiddie ride we could see parts of from TTA. While there in October, while the crowds were low, so we said what the heck lets ride it. Well we ended up going back on it like 4 more times during the trip and had a blast!

mitchk

I've also never been on Tom Sawyer Island (well, I was for one second, the raft took me across to the island, I saw what it was, and got right back on the raft) I also have never seen Hall of Presidents, I always wanted to, but never had the time. I never saw any of the musicals either, Little Mermaid, Nemo, Playhouse Disney, or either of the stunt shows LMA, IJSS. Oh, and none of the Dumbo, TS, MCOA...ect rides. The only one I really want to see is Hall of Presidents

bladerunner

My kids have never been on Kali River Rapids because each summer we go to AK the ride has problems and is shut down. This has happened to us 4 years in a row. We are hoping this summer will break the spell.

doop

I haven't been on Soarin' yet. :( Other than that, I haven't seen the videos in France or Japan. Oh and also Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

InfernalPenguin

Let's see....

Haven't been on, most noticeably, Tower of Terror. Splash Mountain, Dumbo or Magic Carpets, Primeval Whirl, oh, and Mission: Space. I always thought myself to be motion resilient, but a stint in the sleeping quarters of a small boat with rough seas seemed to have proven me wrong... so I'm sorta scared of hurling all over the place.

mitchjs

I have never been in/on:

MK: Dumbo
Epcot: (really sad to say this, American adventure, last time i went, it was in rehab :( )
AK: Safari

not to bad, oh one note, i will never go in Stitch, once was much too much!

mitch

Chu-Chi Face

I have been giving this one some thought and there are only 3 things that I can think of. Tom Sawyer Island, Playhouse Disney and Goofy's Barnstormer (but only because there has been a big line whenever I am over in Toontown - going to get this one done in a few weeks time - whooopppeeee!).

westie

Another one for Hall of Presidents. We are always walking at about 50 mph and we see it and say,"There it is." But, it is located inbetween some other great rides and we never seem to stop, though we've tried to our last two trips. Maybe next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom