What ride/attraction have you not seen.

Fantasmic!329

I haven't been on Soarin' yet. :( Other than that, I haven't seen the videos in France or Japan. Oh and also Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
I assume you meant China? :lol:
Or is there a Japanese movie I never knew of? :lookaroun

I have never been on/seen:
Dumbo
Astro Orbiter
SGE
M:S
LMA
RnR
Triceratop Spin
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
Star Tours
the new O! Canada
Tom Sawyer Island
Mad Tea Party
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Other than historical value, and just to say "I did it," I've never wanted to go on the Astro-Orbiters. It's too much like something you could find at any old carnival.

NIU EE

Those who haven't seen the NEMO musical need to. If you come back and say you don't like it, I would understand because it is 'different'. In the opinion of myself and my family, however, it is one of the top experiences at WDW.

Little Green Men

I really haven't done many of the counries in World Showcase. I have spent alot of time in Mexico and Norway (I love their food, and they're the only countries with real "rides") I have eaten in France, Italy, Maracco, Japan and once Germany (I got sick there!:hurl:). But other than eating at those places, I don't remember doing anything else. This time we will be eating in Canada (Which I've never eaten, or spent anytime in). I also have never spent time in the UK, or the American Adventure (definitly gonna find time there on my next trip!). And I remember going to China a real long time ago, but have never been back since. I also plan to go on BTMRR for the first time. And last trip, I took my first journey on M:S. I went on green, and thought it was fun! I've also never been on The Tiki Room, CBJ, TOT, RnRC, or EE. I think that's all of it.

rlaeromech

MK:
done everything
MGM/HS: Not done, fantasmic because of the wait
AK: Lion King and Pcohantas shows, rafiki animal watch thing, but we plan to on the next trip. Never seen the Jungle Parade
Epcot: I think I've finally done everything.

For those that haven't done philharmagic. Its well worth it and ussually the wait is minimal

disney21

Swiss Family Tree House
Astro Orbitor
Flying Carpet of Aladdin
Playhouse Disney
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
& Fantasmic -> and i am making SUCH an effort to see this next visit. im a little embarressed that i haven't seen it :) but i have seen videos!!

yeti

I can't remember the last time I ever rode Jungle Cruise...its just not a favorite of mine.

Other than that, its just the Laugh Floor and Playhouse Disney for me. I've even been to Sounds Dangerous! ;)

Lucky

I've done just about everything at MK, AK and Epcot, but have never done several things at DHS, including:

Sounds Dangerous
Beauty and the Beast
Rock 'n Roller Coaster

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
At Magic Kingdom:

Carousel of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Diamond Horshoe Saloon Revue
Peter Pan
Tiki Room
Hall of Presidents
Philharmagic
Snow White
Winnie the Pooh
Timekeeper

Are any of those worth doing?:lookaroun

Are they all still there?:lookaroun

It would be easier to mention the rides you have actually been on. All of them are worth going on at least once....well unless you havent been on Stitch's Escape, thats reall not worth going on, unlees your a 6 y/o boy. It is fun to hear all the toddlers cry when it gets dark though....mine did.

mitchk

At Magic Kingdom:

Carousel of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Diamond Horshoe Saloon Revue
Peter Pan
Tiki Room
Hall of Presidents
Philharmagic
Snow White
Winnie the Pooh
Timekeeper

Are any of those worth doing?:lookaroun

Are they all still there?:lookaroun

What did you go on in MK?:lol: BTW, I guess you know Timekeeper is gone, so no luck there:shrug:, but you really need to go on Splash Mountain. That's my favorite ride at Disney World :wave:

ChrisQ

I've never ridden the riverboats, and I've never done Sounds Dangerous or Stitch's Great Escape. I don't ever plan on the last two.

lebeau

The list of things I've never done or seen is actually quite long. Too long to list all of them, so I'll hit the highlights:

Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Fantasmic!

Those are the three I most want to get around to seeing.

Disneykidder

Hmm, I really had to think about this one. I think I have been on every ride but the ride in Norway and France. I didn't realize there were rides there but I thought I saw someone write about those in a recent thread.

I have never seen the Tarzan or new Nemo musical at Ak. Does that count? I do want to, though.

mitchk

Hmm, I really had to think about this one. I think I have been on every ride but the ride in Norway and France. I didn't realize there were rides there but I thought I saw someone write about those in a recent thread.

I have never seen the Tarzan or new Nemo musical at Ak. Does that count? I do want to, though.

Norway yes, France, no. But go to Norway, and take a ride on Malestrom great EPCOT ride:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom