What is your favorite park and why?

What is your favorite park?

• Total voters

disneyowf

EPCOT:)! As an 'Old White F*rt' (see my user name;)) it has the most appeal, even though I love them all! Of course, I had never been to WDW until I was 38 years old...so that's probably why it's EPCOT for me.

goofykt

EPCOT! It's soooo relaxing. The crowds are smaller, the landscaping and scenery are beautiful, and I love love love everything about the World Showcase - the restaurants, talking to the CMs native to those countries, the shops (esp Mitsukoshi...kasugai strawberry gummies are the best! ooh! and those little chocolate-hazelnut ice cream cone looking things in the Italian candy shop are a fav too!)

Plus, I'm unabashedly in love with MouseGears :animwink:

Texas84

Epcot #1 way over my #2, AK. I can go to either and just enjoy the sights & sounds but Epcot has far more going on. DHS is #3 but there is just not enough to do. MK is probably last because I practically grew up in California and went to DL every summer. DL >>> MK. Even back then.

MattyFresh

I would have to say MK, that was my very first memory of Disney and I immediately associate MK with anything Disney. Plus all of the great attractions that link Walt to the present.

Ceekling

Yet another voted for MK from me. It's classic. As much as small changes are made, it still remains very much like the first time I saw it. Ooh, and I'll be there tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

Mikieboy84

Love em all, but have to go with MK. It's the feeling I get when I walk down Main Street - at least one amazing expericne in each of the lands. EPCOT is a close second though it was a closer second back in it's hey day when Imagination was what it should be, but I still love it :)

Cinderella1976

I love all the parks for different reasons but the Magic Kingdom is by far my favorite! In my opinion, it is the heart of Walt Disney World. No trip is complete without visiting the Magic Kingdom. I love the feeling I get walking down Main Street and all of the sights, sounds and smells. The MK is the most magical for me.

EPCOT Explorer

Gee...Dunno....I'm kinda not sure.:lookaroun:lol:

EPCOT Center- Epcot'94 -Epcot -EPCOT.

Anyway it's put, I love it. Reasons? It's my philosophy for life. The Proliferation of knowledge, eternal optimism in the future, and respect and understanding for your fellow man. While the message has been clearer, especially in the past with EPCOT Center, the message is still there, be it in nostalgia is has, or the fact that there is still an Epcot standing.

It's the real world, come to a Disney life!:eek::D

durangojim

As a husband and father of two young kids, MK, is my favorite. Walking down Main Street with my kids reminds me of doing the same with my parents when I was their ages. There is nothing better than going with your child on his first ride on Thunder Mountain.

As an adult and a husband, EPCOT is a not to distant second, because walking around World Showcase in the evening, with the torches lit, after enjoying a great dinner and partaking in some adult bevages around WS is a lot of fun as well, especially if you're staying at an EPCOT resort and can just walk in to the park from the international gateway. Future world, while nice, doesn't hold a candle to MK, IMO though.

pluto1964

Since my first trip in '76, MK has been it. The other parks are good but MK - as others have sais, is the experience. Everytime you enter the gates, that magical feeling hits you and stays with you for a very long time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom