What is your favorite park and why?

What is your favorite park?

• Total voters

Figment632

EPCOT CENTER!!!!!

My favorite is still Epcot but I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that it will never be the same. So we will see how the FL expansion goes because I might have to change my favorite.

JiminyandTink

I'll pick MK for nostalgic reasons (and because it's awesome) but I will admit that I am notorious for saying "maybe this is my favorite park" depending on the park I'm in that day.

harveyt0206

While I love all the parks for different reasons, MK is truly my favorite. Especially at night. Plus, the HM is there and I make it a point to ride it at least once a day every day that I am at WDW (or, as many times as I can get away with it before DH says "okay, time to ride something else). :lol:

I love the parades, the fireworks, the rides, the lands, Main Street, the castle, the CMs, the music.... just total love for the place.

DizneyPryncess

Magic Kingdom for sure. I feel like it really does have the most 'magic' vibe to it, as it should given the name. That's what always pulls me back to Disney. I see the most characters there, I love the castle, the opening show is the best....there's just so many reasons. :)

toystory 3

MK! There is no better feeling than walking down Main Street with the Castle ahead of you and the taste of Mickey Ears Ice Cream!

17 days!
Ah so soon!

EPCOT without a doubt!!! Great atmosphere, entertaining, and there's usually not a gaggle of spoiled rotten two year olds running around screaming at the top of their lungs. :)

Studios Fan

I've been a big "Studios Fan" since I first went there in '92. It has some of my favorite attractions. It is far from a perfect park, but it has so many of my favorite things (ToT, ST, GMR, MV3D, TSMM, the Animation Tour, etc.). :)

heartodisney

MK! I was pulling my wife around like a 5 yo...she just could not keep up...watching Tink fly from the castle...just brings tears of joy!

WishIWasAtWDW

mk is my absolute favorite! its just classic disney. it was the first of the parks and is so iconic. every time i walk down main street i just get so excited! :D its like you can't help but be happy in this park. its just pure magic! love it!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Magic Kingdom, as people have said it is just classic. It is what I grew up with and nothing beats it at night. Especially sitting on a bench watching the crowds go by as I watch the castle and eat my Mickey premium bar.

Jasonflz

While I would normally vote MK due to nostalgia I will have to go with Epcot. Unlike MK, I actually like everything Epcot has to offer. Maybe when SGE and MILF leave will I reconsider.

CastleBound

This was a real tough one, cause I have said HS. As of right now, I am leaning MK. Yes to nostalgia, good rides, and overall atmosphere. HS is a close close second

Matt and Kelly

Magic Kingdom for me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy each park but everything about the Magic Kingdom (the themes, the rides, the sights and sounds) just puts it at the top of the heap in my books.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom