What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Maria

OUCH! That sounds very painful! I have never had that problem, but this one time, I was at P.I. with a bunch of friends, wearing a strapless dress with elastics on the front... my then bf was being funny and pulled it, but when it came back to me, it came back lower than it should, on my stomach! Luckily, I was wearing a bra! :lol: We couldn´t stop laughing! Thank God noone else noticed, or I would have been very embarrased! hehe ;)

Gucci65

Originally posted by WDW1971
As a guy, you'll have to explain to me why you had to cross your arms because the wire came out. Wouldn't the remaining portion of the garment be sufficient for the rest of the day? Maybe I have to ask my wife...:hammer:

There are two underwires in each garment. To "those who have not" underwire is not an issue. For "those that have" - missing one wire would make you lopsided.:lol:

WDW1971

Originally posted by Gucci65
There are two underwires in each garment. To "those who have not" underwire is not an issue. For "those that have" - missing one wire would make you lopsided.:lol:

I see...

Well, not literally, of course! :lol:

Maria: That must have been funny to see. I'm sure every guy in the place was disappointed that you were wearing that bra, though! :lol:

Maria

I see...

Well, not literally, of course! :lol:

Maria: That must have been funny to see. I'm sure every guy in the place was disappointed that you were wearing that bra, though! :lol:

Lol! He was the first one to run and cover the merchandise from others to see! :lol: :animwink:

disneydudette

I just got back from Disney...suprise trip from the BF's (3 couples)
and had one of the most embarassing moments...:cry:
We were returning from PI...it was almost 1:30am...we weren't drunk...but did have a few drinks...but nothing big...
well we boarded our bus for the POLY....and the bus was PACKED!!! I mean packed...like couldn't breath packed:eek: ...well everyone was talking to eachother..sharing stories...blah blah blah...and then the driver turned the lights off and we were moving...
Our driver was so funny...he made fun of nearly everyone on the bus..especially me...although that was embarrasing...it gets worse....
after a 20min drive in the dark...we were all antsy...
So we pull up to the POLY and the lights come on...and I'm one of the first folks off the bus...but I didn't take the most grateful path...I totally missed the first step...and tumbled down the stairs...everyone started laughing!!:cry:
The driver started joking that I boarded the wrong bus..and that I needed to use the "special" bus reserved for the drunks...and that I should wear a helmet from now on....
Oh but it gets even worse...the driver (I forget his name now) asked my BF what room we were in...my BF made a funny face but answered him...My friends managed to get the fall on tape..and thats all they would watch once we got to the room....
the next morning a lot of people from last night recognized me as "tumble girl".....the name started by the bus driver...
and when we all got back to the resort...we found a package on the bed...
It was a helmet with mickey on it...and a note attached saying
"Please use on all future Disney Transportation.
Sincerely,
*name* form WDW transportation"

:lol:

WDW1971

Originally posted by Maria
Lol! He was the first one to run and cover the merchandise from others to see! :lol: :animwink:

Well, if it happened to my wife, I would do the same thing. Of course, I look for any reason to do that! She's a beautiful woman! ;)

WDW1971

Originally posted by Maria
Aawweee.... :)

We were married 5 years on July 4th and I think she gets more beautiful every day. I'm blessed far beyond what I deserve!

And she looks GREAT in Victoria's Secret!!!! ;) :sohappy: ;) :sohappy: ;) :sohappy:

Maria

Watch out or you will have the guys asking for a picture of her, just like we are asking for a pic of Speedo Bob! :lol: :animwink:

wsapooh

We were married 5 years on July 4th and I think she gets more beautiful every day. I'm blessed far beyond what I deserve!

And she looks GREAT in Victoria's Secret!!!! ;) :sohappy: ;) :sohappy: ;) :sohappy:

All of us married women are now thinking, "Now why can't MY husband say something that sweet?" :(

Bravo, WDW1971! Your wife is a lucky lady.:sohappy:

Maria

Originally posted by wsapooh
All of us married women are now thinking, "Now why can't MY husband say something that sweet?" :(

Bravo, WDW1971! Your wife is a lucky lady.

I am not married but I agree with her! BRAVO!! :king: She is very lucky!!

WDW1971

Originally posted by wsapooh

Bravo, WDW1971! Your wife is a lucky lady.

Trust me, I know I'm the lucky one. She could have done far better than me.

I'm sure some people read this and think I'm laying it on thick, but I'm crazy about my wife. I hate being away from her. I send her little "love emails" all day to her office. I don't buy her candy and flowers all the time, I admit, but I leave her no doubt about my feelings for her.

I honestly don't see how people can fall out of love if they are truly in love. I sometimes think what it would be like to be without my wife and it hurts just thinking about it. If other men think I'm "whipped", well, they can just think that. I'm head-over-heels in love with my wife.

Tell your husband he better get with it. Every woman deserves a man that treats her like a queen. The mother of my child certainly does! :D

Gucci65

Tell your husband he better get with it. Every woman deserves a man that treats her like a queen. The mother of my child certainly does! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish all men were like that!!!

wsapooh

My husband and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage in September - at WDW of course. We love each other dearly and we're very happy.....

But men who say things like that about their wives are rare. Truely rare.

Again...bravo!! :sohappy:

WDW1971

You know, there are more of us out there like that. I learned how to treat my wife from other men that treat theirs the same way. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Promise Keepers, but it teaches men to honor their wives and families.

I don't claim to be perfect, but striving for the perfection is my goal in life. I work to be the perfect husband even though that's impossible.

I know it probably doesn't make sense, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom