What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

kellydisney

lol well rest assured, he will most definitely want you when he's in his 40's and you're a cute little twenty something :) We'll definitely have 0 chance then!! MEN!

I think we all have that problem,heres something to help solve it:) I was flipping through this magazine last night and look what i found...

aw shoot,i cant post pics of this thread can i? oh well....

Maria

Well... my vocabulary in English is very limited regarding curse words, so I only know the most popular ones... I don´t understand which one you said! :hammer: Maybe it´s a very obvious one, but I can´t make that up... could you be more explicit? :D Please? :animwink:

Originally posted by Maria
Well... my vocabulary in English is very limited regarding curse words, so I only know the most popular ones... I don´t understand which one you said! :hammer: Maybe it´s a very obvious one, but I can´t make that up... could you be more explicit? :D Please? :animwink:
From what i got out of it im thinking hoover dam...

and i would post the pic of him but this thread just doesnt allow it. darn...

edit: if you really,honestly wanna see it-its in my album.

wsapooh

Hoover DAM. Well done! Thanks!
Got me out of (rhyme coming up here...) JAM.

Does that help?

Oh, and put IT on the end.

Maria

LOL!!! :lol:
That was it? :lol: I thought it was something worse! :D

I am sure it was very funny to hear in a moment like that! :lol: ;)

Wckd Queen

Is it just me or does Johnny Depp look kinda sexy with that smudged eye liner hes got on there? :kiss:

Hey...where is Speedo Bob? I want to see the pictures too!!

wsapooh

He's ALWAYS sexy!! I prefer Orlando but a girl has to keep her options open.

I think Speedo Bob is trying to post pictures on another thread. No word yet.

Gucci65

I agree Johnny Depp is very sexy!!!

My contribution to the embarassing moment was "losing"
my underwire. It had broken thru the bra and the t-shirt.
Don't know how long I walked around with it poking thru my shirt. When I couldn't fix it I just threw the wire away and walked around the rest of the day with my arms crossed:lookaroun

Thanks for the other stories, now I feel better about mine.

WDW1971

Originally posted by Gucci65
I agree Johnny Depp is very sexy!!!

My contribution to the embarassing moment was "losing"
my underwire. It had broken thru the bra and the t-shirt.
Don't know how long I walked around with it poking thru my shirt. When I couldn't fix it I just threw the wire away and walked around the rest of the day with my arms crossed:lookaroun

Thanks for the other stories, now I feel better about mine.

As a guy, you'll have to explain to me why you had to cross your arms because the wire came out. Wouldn't the remaining portion of the garment be sufficient for the rest of the day? Maybe I have to ask my wife...:hammer:

nikechic

If a bra has an underwire that is the main support of the bra. Talk about uneven.
I had a similar thing happen except my underwire starting digging into me and I didn't notice until someone said I had a big blood stain forming on the front of my shirt. i also removed the wire and walked around with my arms crossed the rest of the day. Luckily I was at Disney when it happened.

nikechic

I mean I wasn't at Disney. I was in a restaurant though. And then we went to a movie so that was okay. Being in the dark was the best part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom