What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Whoah!! That has to be THE all time most embarrassing moment!!

Has this member of your party been back on TOT since??

Embarrassing and really gross!!! :lol: I can only imagine the poor people sitting next to this person. :hurl:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Embarrassing and really gross!!! :lol: I can only imagine the poor people sitting next to this person. :hurl:

Cuteypatooty78, I didnt even THINK of that!! Oh thats just too gross!! :lol:

RobVanDam

Not going to beat Catch22's but..................... In 2001, Was on splash mountain... going down the big drop.. the guy in front of me ... His .. hair piece.. flies off and hits me in the face.. And of course its a july day so its hot out and he was sweating and his hair piece must of absorbed the sweat.. so there i am on splash mountain with a sweaty hair piece stuck on my face...

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by RobVanDam
Not going to beat Catch22's but..................... In 2001, Was on splash mountain... going down the big drop.. the guy in front of me ... His .. hair piece.. flies off and hits me in the face.. And of course its a july day so its hot out and he was sweating and his hair piece must of absorbed the sweat.. so there i am on splash mountain with a sweaty hair piece stuck on my face...

I would be running to the restrooms trying to desanitize my face!!! bleck!!! :hurl:

Wckd Queen

I think Rob Van Dam's embarrassing moment is a close second to Catch 22's!!

Thats just so ick...a sweatty hair piece. I hope the sticky side didnt hit you in the face!!

WDW1971

While discussing this subject with my wife last night, she reminded me that we indeed did have an embarrassing moment...or rather, many of them...at WDW. It seems my wife has a problem with negotiating the moving sidewalks that accompany certain rides (Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, etc). When she did it the first time, I figured it was no big deal. It probably happens to a lot of people when they first try to use them when they get to WDW. But it happened every time! It was really funny!

She laughs more about it than I do. :lol:

Gucci65

After reading Catch 22's post, I am extremely grateful that my embarassing moment came from a malfunctioning bra rather than a irritable bowel. That has got to be the worst thing that could happen. Poor person.

Gucci65

Originally posted by WDW1971
I'll have to keep an eye out for women with self-destructing bras! :lookaroun :lol:

Yeah, it gives a whole new meaning to "you'll poke your eye out with that!" :lol:

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
okay...i have managed to read all 11 pages of this post

1) about the bras....one Wed...i was wearing what i was going to wear to church services that night...i 2 had on an underwire bra (i am VERY blest) well one of the rings on my bras snapped..like the ring broke.......i didnt realize it b/c for once the straps were loose..my sis mentioned something sticking out the back of my shirt...we were loading the friendship water taxis...so i stuck it in my skirt and soon tried to fix it...luckliy we were leaving soon

2) i too cant wait to find my Prince Charming ..hope (and plan) to meet mine while down there (i am moving down in less than a year)

3)an embarassing moment of mine : i was on my first trip to WDW (summer 2000) it had been raining and was sprinklying...my birks had lost their grip...i did the slips right under Spaceship Earth...being a typical teen i quickly got up and looked to see if anyone saw me....a bunch did and to make matters worse my mom made a huge deal out of it...thankfully we were leaving so it didnt matter that i got wet

WDW1971

I'm so happy I'm a guy. The only undies I have to worry about are my boxer-briefs! And they have no elaborate support system to be bothered with! :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by WDW1971
I'm so happy I'm a guy. The only undies I have to worry about are my boxer-briefs! And they have no elaborate support system to be bothered with! :lol:

eeh... that could make for embarrassing moments too! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom