What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

nikechic

Bob, we have been waiting for a picture...come on.

Any, the most embarassing moment at Disney was definitely my trip I made with my friends from High School, after our senior year. Alison, Lauren and I are at Epcot. Alison has been begging to get us on Body Wars. Which was stupid to begin with since Lauren has a tendency to get motion sickness and I have passed out in biology class more than any other person in school history. So after begging with us, she conviences us to go on.
About half way through the ride my temperture started to skyrocket, (I swear to this day they turned off the air in that room) I started to sweat and started to see stars. Classic signs that I am going to pass out. I also look over at Lauren who is looking very very green and then in between us is ALison who is having a blast. Well, anyway the ride ends and we start to exit only to have me pass out into Alison's arms and then to have Lauren barf all over Alison's feet. And everyone around was just staring in shock. needless to say we didn't feel good for the rest of the day.

wsapooh

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
Come on I know it is embarrising to share all of these experinces but I would to hear some more. wsapooh you must have a good story to share.

Sorry, Speedo Bob! I JUST noticed that you requested a story from me. There is NO WAY I can top yours, though! Sorry to hear of the loss of one of your beloved Speedos!!

Well, I didn't post anything here because my most embarassing story got posted in the "what's the stupidest thing you've ever said" thread. It fits in both. But for those that missed it, I've copied and pasted it here.

Last year we went to WDW with some close friends of ours - also BIG Disney fans. We went to MGM and, of course, rode TOT. This ride scares me green...although I do it every year. I have a serious love/hate relationship with that thing. As you all know, they keep making the drop sequences longer and more terrifying - much to my displeasure. So we get on it and the elevator drops. Up, down, up, down, etc, etc. We near the bottom and I'm thinking, "ok, it's all over." Then we go up again. I let out a rather tame (but won't use it here) explative showing my frustration over this never ending drop sequence. I thought I had said it somewhat softly - but apparantly not. EVERYONE in the elevator heard me and started laughing hystericly as we continued to go up and down. They continued to laugh as we exited the ride. They all wanted to know "who said that??" Of course my friends and husband were very quick to point at me.

I will occasionally get voice mails or instant messages from these supposedly "dear people" with just 1 .. simple .. word.
But it always makes me laugh.

It's really kinda one of those "had to be there situations" but it is my most embarassing moment at WDW.

BTW, Bob... where's the PICTURE!!!

And Imagineergurl - I'll arm wrestle you for Will/Orlando!!
LOVE your avatar! :D
I told my husband when LOTR came out that I was leaving him for an elf.

kellydisney

I'm going to have to get in on this wrestling thing for Orlando... haha I said to John when we went to see Pirates of the Carribbean... "How does it feel knowing that your girlfriend is ultimately going to marry Orlando Bloom?" hehe :)

WSAPooh, what did your expletive rhyme with?

wsapooh

We'll have to set up a match at WDW and ask Orlando to referee!
:sohappy:

My explative? 1 word - 2 syllables

1st syllable - dictionary definition #1: barrier controlling flow of water: a barrier of concrete or earth that is built across a river or stream to obstruct or control the flow of water, especially in order to create a reservoir. dictionary definition #2: used emphatically or as a swearword to express annoyance, disappointment, or frustration with somebody or something

2nd syllable - it

As I said. Tame. But effective.

wsapooh

Headline:
"The WDWMAGIC women duke it our for the love of a blacksmith/pirate/elf"

Stay tuned!

Yeah - could have been alot worse. But one must consider the WDW environment and at least make an attempt to keep it "clean".

Originally posted by kellydisney
I'm going to have to get in on this wrestling thing for Orlando... haha I said to John when we went to see Pirates of the Carribbean... "How does it feel knowing that your girlfriend is ultimately going to marry Orlando Bloom?" hehe :)
Im sorry,but im already married to him. Better luck next time:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom