What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

WDW1971

Just print out this thread and have them read it tonight! :D

I also offer free tutoring!

You know, the shame is that any of you have to say things like, "I wish my husband would say that". Too many men have been sold a bill of goods that says men can't be emotional about their wives. Why can't they? They love you enough to allow you to be there to see them make the weirdest face they'll ever make (you all know what I'm talking about). Why can't they publicly say good things about their wives?

Foolish pride will never be the downfall of my marriage.

disneydudette

awww thats sweet...

the only "nice" thing by BF said to me was...
"you look cute in that helmet...":rolleyes:
or my all time classic...
"is there a rocket in your pants..cause your butt is out of this world..." <---- he said that one at mission space...

ok just decided I need to go back on the market...

Gucci65

Based on all this - I guess I won't give up. I just haven't found the right guy yet - correct???

My ex could have used some lessons:lol:

WDW1971

Unfortunately, all the single friends of mine that are like-minded have married now. But I know there are more out there like us. A wife is the most-prized treasure a man can have...even more so than children (but boy, is it a close race). Don't accept any man that doesn't treat you like that. A wedding shouldn't change it, either.

Maria

Originally posted by WDW1971
You know, there are more of us out there like that. I learned how to treat my wife from other men that treat theirs the same way.

Do you have any of those friends SINGLE and looking? :D ;)

Maria

Unfortunately, all the single friends of mine that are like-minded have married now. But I know there are more out there like us. A wife is the most-prized treasure a man can have...even more so than children (but boy, is it a close race). Don't accept any man that doesn't treat you like that. A wedding shouldn't change it, either.

Ooops, I didn´t read this before I posted... :( :( :(

WDW1971

Alas, no. But if I did, I'd hook you up, Maria. All of my friends are married and happy.

The only single guys I know aren't worthy of someone as beautiful as you. I work in the construction industry and the single guys are typically womanizers. The nice guys I know are already married.

nikechic

Maria

I could set you up with 52, overwieght, speedo wearing skullet sporting man who drives a pinto and lives off his rich parents.

He seems to be sweet on you any way

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laurel

WDW1971

Originally posted by nikechic
Maria

I could set you up with 52, overwieght, speedo wearing skullet sporting man who drives a pinto and lives off his rich parents.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laurel

Oh, if you're looking for a man that still lives with his parents, I know one of those, too. But he falls into the category of "doesn't deserve someone so beautiful", in my humble opinion.

And the one I know is only 30!

disneydudette

Are you serious??? How old is he? That's something from freshman year of high school!!!

we're both in our final years of college...I was just giving him a hard time...he says korny things like that all the time!
He has "woowed" me over...I mean he did suprise me with a 3 week trip to disney!! Hello!! Its gunna take a lot more than some cheesy comment for me to stop sponging off of...I mean loving him:lol:
No seriously...I mean he's no speedo bob...but then again not many people are...he's very sweet and loving...I think he's the one....but it may take some more free disney trips before I make my final decision:king: :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by nikechic
Maria

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Laurel

:eek: :lol:
I don´t see anything wrong in any of those things :lookaroun but the SPEEDO!!! :lol: :lol: :animwink:

Maria

Oh, if you're looking for a man that still lives with his parents, I know one of those, too. But he falls into the category of "doesn't deserve someone so beautiful", in my humble opinion.

And the one I know is only 30!

hhhmm... is he rich? :lol: j/k :animwink:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Maria
Do you have any of those friends SINGLE and looking? :D ;)
Maria open your eyes I am right here.
Single, Looking, Heterosexual.
6'3" 200 LBS,DARK HAIR,DARK EYES
Loves Disney,Loves to clean kitchens,and loves Mexican food.

Maria

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Maria open your eyes I am right here.
Single, Looking, Heterosexual.
6'3" 200 LBS,DARK HAIR,DARK EYES
Loves Disney,Loves to clean kitchens,and loves Mexican food.

Hhhmm... let me know when you are in Florida. :lol: :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom