What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Steamboat_Kevin

Well, when I was at AK, I was getting a soda at a stand, and it was the time of the cheerleading finals at WDW, and a cheerleader came up and pinched my butt and said "Go get em tiger!"
It was really weird! :lol:

tiltawhirl

Some of these have been hilarious!

We had a sit-chee-ation back in 74 with my little brother. Most embarassing for my mom.

We were in the MK, and walking towards the bridge to Adventureland from the hub. My bro had been complaining that he had felt sick, but my mom chalked it up to afternoon crankiness. We got to the bridge and started across and I turned and noticed this man beside my bro, who was looking rather green, a few steps back. My mom had stopped right beside to look to the right, and the man was just turning to say "Um, mamb, I think your boy is going to be si......"
My bro barfs all over this poor guys mesh leather sandles. I will never for get the look on the dudes face as he realised what was sliding between his toes.:lol: :lol:

Needless to say my mom was totally embarrased and offered to clean up, but it was a total Seinfeld style brush-off from the guy. :lol:

tilt

Bagheera

The most embarassing moment that I can remember was last November, when I was coming down the steps in front of the Main Street Exposition Hall to my wife, son, and stepmother, and I half-turned to see if my father had finished his transaction at the counter. I half-missed the step, rolled my ankle, and fell right on my face. I was in such pain that I couldn't talk for a couple of minutes. Between hobbling around until going to Centra Care the next day, getting diagnosed with a bad sprain, missing the next day in the parks with my family, and having to walk around in a stirrup splint for a month and a half, it almost distracted me from thinking that *I CAN'T EVEN WALK DOWN A FLIGHT OF STEPS SAFELY AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!*

I took a lot of ribbing for it back at the office, too. Ah, well. What the hey.

Bagheera

See, I haven't been affected by the cultivation of the victim mentality in this country. If I screw up and can't walk down a simple flight of steps, that's my fault. If the steps had been deteriorating, had been a security hazard, and had been the reason for my falling, that would be one thing. But it was my inattention to what I was doing that caused my fall, and I wouldn't even think of holding WDW liable for that. Maybe I have a different ethical code than the everyday American these days, but suing Disney for my falling is just plain stupid.

kellydisney

Hahaha what's even more embarrassing is that mine has the most "that's embarrassing" comments!! lol :) I think we went in June. It was either June or July. Good vacation!! I remember always wanting to go after that but my family never had the money. So the CP was a definite no brainer for me! What month did you go in cuteypatootey78? And yes Maria, I'll NEVER forget the time of the month hahahha :eek:

Okay this isnt gonna sound that embarassing but it was painful so w/e. At the night of joy last year my friend was calling her parents when they let the people go up to the castle. Everyone started running like crazy and I jumped off the curb and this dude like knocked me down right in front of everyone. The stampede literally stopped and everyone was like 'OHHHHH'. I was just like laying there in front of the castle with this huge scrape on my face and i couldnt walk. Finally after a few minutes my two best guy friends came and helped me walk to the rest of the group. I still hear the echoing of like the whole park going OHHHHH when ever I fall,which is quite often.

Oh yes another story,about 2 years ago my gaurd group Starlight Express was starting the Toy Story parade. Well 5 minutes before the start of the parade we where practicing our routine (which had many throws with the flags) when this lady comes up to us and was like 'where is your instructor?your not aloud to throw your weapons or hold it vertically' We had to change our whole routine in 2 minutes and we ended up looking like complete freaks just moving our flags like 2 inches. Seriously,who made up these rules?!I promise my flag wont kill anyone. Ill put an american flag silk(or preferably one advertising potc with orlando bloom on it) on the pole if it makes them happy.

Koda-bear

I had been called up on stage for one of the shows...(sry..I'm drawing a blank on which one) and I got really excited...so I jumped up and started walking to the stage...
He told me to hurry up...so I started to jog a little...and sure enough...running up the steps, I fell....not once...not twice....but three times!! And to make it even sadder..there were only like 5 steps...how do you fall UP 5 steps, 3 TIMES! I was laughing so hard...I had to like crawl up the stairs...
My studipidy defies gravity...lol

Figment1986

imagineergurl, thats one reson why some band directors never go to disney with their high school marching band, (pit gets to goif the do still, lol) That sucks seing you can not do that. (No o0nder why the i think the guard at my school can do better.)

civileng68

Account Suspended
backwards

I hate a tshirt on backwards. I had the big logo on the front and the little logo in the corner was on my back. My friend noticed it and he covered for me while I switched it.

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by kellydisney
Hahaha what's even more embarrassing is that mine has the most "that's embarrassing" comments!! lol :) I think we went in June. It was either June or July. Good vacation!! I remember always wanting to go after that but my family never had the money. So the CP was a definite no brainer for me! What month did you go in cuteypatootey78? And yes Maria, I'll NEVER forget the time of the month hahahha :eek:

Hi KellyDisney,
I believe that year we were there in August. I remember because the next week we had to start school. :)

Scooter

I wonder...is it still considered an embarassing moment if nobody sees it?

My wife and I were staying at one of the Longhouses that was the furthest away from the Great Ceremonial House at the Polynesian Resort.

It was late at night and I was sick with a fever of about 102º.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go get a Coke or coffee (I forget which) at Captain Cooks. I told my wife I would be back in 10 minutes.

Well somehow I got confused and turned around on my way back and I got completely lost. The Polynesian Resort has lots of winding paths and all the longhouses look alike at night.

I walked around for at least 45 minutes. Of course when we checked in I didn't pay attention to the name of my Longhouse so I hadn't remembered the name it.

Finally...just when I was about to give up and just sit down and start weeping form exhaustion and embarassment, my wife opened up the sliding glass door and yelled at me.

Why are us men too proud to ask for directions when we get lost?:lol:

Wckd Queen

Oh, some of these are just priceless!

One time, we were walking down the street at MGM when an old car pulled up honking its horn and a "film crew" jumped out. Right in the middle of the street, a show began! So people gathered around, and we sat on the curb to watch. It was a pretty good show, and people were enjoying it and laughing.

Now, it was a hot day, and my mother had gotten a bottle of water just before the show, and would take a drink from it now and then. Suddenly, one of the actors said something hillarious (of course, I cant remember it) and all of a sudden, this giant spout of water just blew past me and onto this poor little girl sitting next to me!! My mother had been drinking water at that exact moment and started to laugh, spitting her water out!

Naturally, I just upped and ran off, holding my stomach while I howled the whole way.

We got to laugh again when we got home and found that my father, who had been video taping the show from the other side of the street, managed to capture the whole thing on film!! :lol:

Speedo Bob

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Originally posted by Don L Duck
As a matter of fact I do, I could never let go of the thing that ruined my life.
I keep it as a reminder of days gone by.
By the way it's not pink all over if you know what I mean.

Hey since you and I both like Disney why don't we make a comprimise. I bet that you just love Disney music, well I have got a deal for you. I have a band called " The Lazy Shepard Blues Band" I am of course the leader of the band with my Tuba.Any ways the rest of the band consists of people that I work with at Itchy Bill's Used A1 Plus Cars.I have got Sleazy Eddie on drums, Cheap Suit Charlie on the bass, and Smeelly Steve on lead Gutair. My Tuba Solo's bring down the house when we play. Anyway's alot of our songs are Disney Songs like "You Be in My Heart", and " When You Wish upon a Star" to name just a few. For the return of my Pink Speedo I will give you a copy of our Demo tape?. Sounds like a fair deal to me, so what do you say.
What can I do to make this deal happen today?

Maria

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
Hey since you and I both like Disney why don't we make a comprimise. I bet that you just love Disney music, well I have got a deal for you. I have a band called " The Lazy Shepard Blues Band" I am of course the leader of the band with my Tuba.Any ways the rest of the band consists of people that I work with at Itchy Bill's Used A1 Plus Cars.I have got Sleazy Eddie on drums, Cheap Suit Charlie on the bass, and Smeelly Steve on lead Gutair. My Tuba Solo's bring down the house when we play. Anyway's alot of our songs are Disney Songs like "You Be in My Heart", and " When You Wish upon a Star" to name just a few. For the return of my Pink Speedo I will give you a copy of our Demo tape?. Sounds like a fair deal to me, so what do you say.
What can I do to make this deal happen today?

You know what do, Bob.....
JUST POST YOUR PICTURE!!! :lol:

Don L Duck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Originally posted by Maria
You know what do, Bob.....
JUST POST YOUR PICTURE!!! :lol:
You got it Maria,as a matter of fact Bob I will take the demo tape, but only if Duckbill Doug is playing the Triangle.
Also a picture must be posted of you for my little Toasteda Maria.
;) :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom