What is the most embarising thing that has ever happended to you at WDW?

Maria

Originally posted by pinkrose
Maria, one day you'll find the man of your dreams. It usually happens when you aren't looking. :)

Thank you, I know... I have this tendency to kick my luck all the time, so I hope I will recognize him when he is in front of me! :lol: :animwink:

disneydudette

ok guys...heres another embarrasing moment form our recent trip...can't believe I forgot about this one...

we requested turn down service at the POLY...and sure enough recieved it with a minor fee...every night we came home to our beds folded down and a chocolate on our pillow...
well we stumbled in late one evening...and totally forgot that the chocolates were on the bed...
We feel asleep and woke up to melted chocolate smeared all over the sheets...and though it smelled like chocolate...it certainly didn't look like it...
We had to call mousekeeping..and explain our issue...and the fact that we need new sheets...the look on the maid was priceless as she walked into our room...It was very embarassing explaining to her that it was chocolate...and not...well you know...we even said we would lick it...but the maid told us not too....
the next night the chocolates were left on the end table...we were glad...

miles1

My most embarassing moment is a little more tame than the "Moon over Bay Lake" story (sorry Bob), but it didn't seem so at the time. It was my first ever visit to the MK, and I was just 15 years old. This was circa 1976.

I was traveling with a group of friends from our local Explorer Post, which was a thinly veiled group of juvenial delinquents that were away from their parents for the first time. We were walking up the ramp to the monorail at the TTC, and the leader of our group, Roy was giving one of his generally hialrious spiels about something. I had my head turned far to the right to listen to him, when BAM!!!, I walked face first into a light post. The combination of my head and my metal framed glasses hitting the post was enough to actually make a loud CLANG that reverberated all over the relatively empty plaza at the TTC.

Immediately, my "friends" all pretended they didn't know me as I stood dazed and slightly bleeding, with hundreds of people rolling on the concrete laughing. Fortunately, I wasn't seriously injured and was able to bend my glasses back into some usable shape.

I think that subsequent updates to the ramps have eliminated the poles in the middle of them, probably due to idiots like me.

WDW1971

I wish I could recall an embarassing moment when my wife and I were there. The closest we had was that I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking around sans clothing about to start getting dressed. We had requested something from housekeeping. The person thought we were in the park (being the middle of the afternoon) and knocked on the door. My wife was down at the drink machine and I didn't hear the knock (toilet was running). When I heard the door unlock, I assumed it was her so I didn't worry. I was out of direct view of the door in by the tub. I heard the door close and stepped out of the tub area to say something to the person I believed to be my wife. The housekeeping lady (luckily) was already walking to the door and had her back to me. I jumped back into the tub area quickly!!! My wife got a laugh out of it, but the housekeeping lady never saw me...I think. :lookaroun

Not really embarrassing. Now, if she'd been facing me...:eek:

djmatthews

I think we were at Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK. I found myself talking to a dustbin quite loudly (the romote controlled one), after a short conversation with it, I realised how stupid I felt.

cuteypatooty78

Like everyone has said, once you stop looking someone will find you. I know how you feel, I don't think I'll ever find my "Prince" but I know oneday I will....don't give up Maria!;)

I think we need a club for all us single gals! What do you think girls?:)

Gucci65

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Like everyone has said, once you stop looking someone will find you. I know how you feel, I don't think I'll ever find my "Prince" but I know oneday I will....don't give up Maria!;)

I think we need a club for all us single gals! What do you think girls?:)

I had the frog, still looking for the prince. I'm all for a club.
SWF Disney freak seeks SWM Disney freak. Yea, like that won't
be hard to find :lol:

RogueHabit

I not going to tell you who this happened to in our party, but here's the story.

We had been to Mickeys Backyard BBQ the night efore where quite a lot of real lemonade and spicy chicken was consumed.

The next day this member of our party went on the Tower of Terror and their bowels just let go, in a BIG way, on the big drop.... Needless to say that it was all rather messy...

But the Studios staff were great, even supplying new, clean cloths from one of the clothing shops and a wheelchair and towel to transport the 'victim' to the washrooms.

We still have the towel....:lol:

True story...

WDW1971

I can just imagine...

One day the CMs are sitting around on a break. One is complaining about the kids attacking her while she is playing Minnie Mouse, "I have a crappy job..."

Then, over in the corner...a CM that keeps to himself and always has this shell-shocked look on his face says, "You wanna hear about a crappy job...?"

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom