What Disney item or items do you have that you look at at and say " Oh I love that"?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
What Disney item or items do you look at and and say " Oh I love that"?

Ok so I was taking my jewelry off tonite and as I was taking off my Mickey head gold band ring I said that to myself "Oh I love this ring" , its ones of those things that I pondered about getting (cause of price) when we were down in Disney 5 years ago, but so glad I bought it....So I guess my question for any of you is what disney item or yes items do you have that when you look at it makes you say" Oh I love that!!!!" " I'm so glad i bought that! " ..My others things would probably be my Mickey big fig statue, my mickey phone that I bought off of ebay for $ 2.00 (yes thatwas a steal)my hubby also made me a shelf in my kitchen using the chef mickey trivots and then sliding them into the shelf .. he is quite handy like that( from watching all those This Old House shows)!!.Ok Yes like many others I could go on but here is just a few,....oh need to add my Splash Mountain poster....Oh love it!!!

Disneybird

I have alot of the Collectors Society figures, and several framed pictures, along with too many things to mention. However, for Christmas, my husband got me the Thomas Kinkade print of Cinderellas Castle and it is hung over my fireplace. Now that is something I look at daily and go "Wow".

wvdisneyfamily

My blue tie dyed WDW shirt and my self-portrait statue.
MICPROTR.JPG

hrcollectibles

My Gator Mickey pin...seriously. I saw that and HAD to have it!

Kevin

Why oh why would someone ever willingly purchase a Florida Gator Pin???? Of course this is Coming from a Florida State Seminole Fan.... Saw the Florida State one and Had to have it.. I just want to know why on the rivalries pin is Stitch a Nole and Mickey A Gator.. I was hoping we'd get donald

diddy_mouse

My EPCOT Center shirt from the 80's. It was my mom's and she let me have it for our recent trip. I got some compliments on it while we were there. Needless to say, she won't be getting it back :lol:

I actually had someone stop me after I got out of the bathroom during MVMCP and ask where I got it. It was kinda funny when the girl went outside and told her mother "She got it from her mom! It's from the 80's." And the girl's mom said: "Oh geez, that makes me feel old..." :lol:

krankenstein

I have one of the circle part to the Happiest Celebration on Earth Banner that hung in Animal Kingdom like this one:

image_livefromorlando_19_07.jpg

I love that, and my Disneyland 50th Anniversary Music set. oh yeah, even though I did not buy it in the parks, the collage I made from pictures, tickets, maps etc. from the world.

wdwmomof3

My Mickey ring that I got on our last trip. I love it! I also love my Mickey antenna ball & my Disney sticker for my car. :)

RachelP6877

I OWN Disney world , The Castle , Monarail, Tree, epcot some rides figures etc etc. Ita all set up in my attic i go up turn it all on "please stand clear of the doors" I LOVE IT :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

yankspy

I almost forgot my most cherished souvenir. I was in animal kingdom on a very windy day and as I was walking through the maze to get into "It's tough to be a bug" I noticed a rather large and fake looking leaf on the ground. Yes, I have a leaf from the tree of life and it is quite satisfying when you know that you have such a unique souvenir.:wave:

belle15

My mickey mouse ring (silver with the classic black mickey sillouhette in the band), my Disney World charm bracelet, and my big Beauty and the Beast snowglobe. Oh, and my gold & black mickey mouse purse.

EPCOT.nut

My Gator Mickey pin...seriously. I saw that and HAD to have it!

Kevin

YES I love that one!

All my shotglasses make me supremely happy. And my WDW and EPCOT ashtrays. Oh and coffee mugs. I love to get up in the morning and decide which one I am going to use. The new cobalt blue Epcot mug is really great.

Why oh why would someone ever willingly purchase a Florida Gator Pin???? Of course this is Coming from a Florida State Seminole Fan.... Saw the Florida State one and Had to have it.. I just want to know why on the rivalries pin is Stitch a Nole and Mickey A Gator.. I was hoping we'd get donald

I thought that went without saying when I saw the pin! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

PeoplemoverTTA

Last month I was able to track down a Spaceship Earth antenna ball (the only store that had one was Gateway Gifts...I tried everywhere in the park!). That antenna ball will never go on my car (our weather here destroys antenna balls!).

I have a "space" Figment figurine on my desk from the late 80s early 90s that my mom found in the basement after a bad storm. That one makes me nostalgic...

I also have my Magic Music Days pin from my high school band trip in 1996. I haven't found the shirt (I think it was ruined in the storm I mentioned), but I still have the pin. That trip was really special for me, and I really consider that pin a treasure.

Those are probably the top 3, although I'm sure I'll think of others while trying to fall asleep :lol:. It's just that some of these items are so tied to special memories...

mprice

Disney Collection

Hi, I am most proud of my COMPLETE Disney Attractions and Theme Park Collection that were released over a couple years about five years ago... I have the complete set (except for some of the more silly ones... after they ceased to become serious collector items and became kid's toys...) atop the collection is the 12" Partners statue that is kind of the crown of the whole thing... Yeah I like that!

828tnt

my pin from the behind the magic of the steam trains tour is special to me. the dw and i took our kids and each of our parents to wdw last year. my parents hadn't been there in about 20 years. my dad, dad in law and myself had a blast! dad's a bit of a train nut....

but, a bit in the opposite direction.... a few years ago, i saw a panoramic photo of main street at night (main st at night is one of my favorite things to enjoy! ) . i didn't buy it cause i didn't want to carry it around all day and we had a few days to go, i figured i'd come back for it. i never did and now they're discontinued- learned this after talking to just about every cm in an art of disney store for the past 5 years.:cry: i've tried to reproduce the pic myself, but i've yet to master it.

i will never let that happen again! should have just used the room delivery service.....

but, my truly most prized possession is our dvc membership!:sohappy:

barkatozz

My Grumpy Miners hockey jersey I got on my first trip in 2005.
I also love my limted edition 7 Dwarfs miner cart pins I got last November.

GoofyMom2

My Disney purse....the one w/ Mickey and Minnie on a blue background. I get so many compliments when I carry it. The handles are starting to really wear after 2 years......I might have to get the one w/ the white background in April to replace it....

I also have a bunch of Disney ornaments that I just love....we have a tree dedicated to Disney during the holidays. It's actually turning into the entire room with all of the other things I have in there :)

My DH favorite purchase is a huge glass beer stein that he got in Germany a few years ago...he had it engraved and uses it all of the time......for soda!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom