What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Not really as I think all I had said previously was that I got my first DNF.

Not really sure what happened - the inside of my knee started bothering me a couple of weeks ago as I dashed across the street to catch the bus to the airport for a race weekend. If finally felt better by race day so I thought I'd give it a try but I gave up about a quarter mile in when it felt like I was getting little electric shocks. Started PT today and I don't know exactly what he did (other than push, pull and twist my knee and leg into all sorts of directions that I was CERTAIN would make me limp out of there) but I left feeling absolutely no pain.

Good to hear that PT is helping. My right knee bothers me now and then. But I think my issue is age.

RunningKoen

yes! I've lost about 20 this year but would like to drop another 30 by the Wine/Dine half. Currently, however, I'm losing fat/inches instead of pounds but I'll take it!
Yeah you must be, you're doing a great job!

The slow progress is so important, because it's about the lifestyle change and not the direct weight loss.

Im proud of ya!

JillC LI

3 miles outdoors. Not ready for the heat that's suddenly here. Took forever for summer to arrive, but I've had no time to acclimate. I was dying after 3 miles yesterday afternoon.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.1 miles on the treadmill. First of the Virtual Shorts.

Just realized I'll need to walk to or from work one of these days in order to get in my distance for the Virtual Short this month. I suppose Thursday would be a good day to plan this since the Pope's security is basically shutting down that whole area of my city.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Just realized I'll need to walk to or from work one of these days in order to get in my distance for the Virtual Short this month. I suppose Thursday would be a good day to plan this since the Pope's security is basically shutting down that whole area of my city.

The Pope's coming?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
The Pope's coming?

Yes. He'll be down the street from my office in the morning and then giving mass to 40'000 near the airport late in the afternoon (which is only a couple miles from my office). Many roads will be closed to cars for the day and since I am the only person in my department to live in the city and can walk if necessary, I'm letting my staff telework while I ensure that we satisfy the requirement of having an on-site presence that day.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Friday - 50 mins on elliptical + chiropractor told me to start testing out my knee...
Saturday - full body - did 3 sets of 20 ski jumps and my knee told me to f-off
Sunday - REST
Today - 35mins elliptical - 5 mins on TM trying to run...not happening!

LAKid53

Premium Member
30 minute training session - chest, shoulders, arms (and I'm gonna feel it tomorrow), then 20 minutes on arc trainer.

JillC LI

3 sluggish miles on the TM this morning. My RA makes very early runs rather difficult, but it was the only time I could squeeze in a run yesterday, today, or tomorrow, so 5:30am it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom