What did you do?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
So, last week's business trip / decision if I am changing jobs really cut into my running time. I only ran 3 times last week. I also ate and drank quite a bit. That also means I put on 5 lbs. I was kind of in shock.
It did make getting out the door to chug through 5.5 miles at 9:09 a little easier.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Gym this morning, then hit the whirlpool for 10 minutes. Man, that water is so hot, feels excellent on the legs.

Easy run tomorrow and Thursday.

Ariel484

Caught my husband's cold that he had this past weekend and feel like death (and a giant baby, because come on, it's JUST a cold!). I didn't sleep very well last night so I slept in today and am hoping to make up my scheduled 3-miler this weekend. Boo! :hungover:

ChristaH

After nursing my sore hip for three days, I tried a 3 mile run this morning. It felt okay while running but is sore now. I see a foam roller in my immediate future.

JillC LI

Caught my husband's cold that he had this past weekend and feel like death (and a giant baby, because come on, it's JUST a cold!). I didn't sleep very well last night so I slept in today and am hoping to make up my scheduled 3-miler this weekend. Boo! :hungover:

Colds s*ck. You have my sympathy. My DD has had a cold for a few days and I've desparately been trying not to catch it while taking care of her.

Just about 25 miles yesterday.

21+ miles today.

I'm so used to seeing these insane numbers from you that sometimes I forget to stop and contemplate just what you are doing every single day. Amazing.

After nursing my sore hip for three days, I tried a 3 mile run this morning. It felt okay while running but is sore now. I see a foam roller in my immediate future.

Hope you feel better.

I haven't checked in over the last two weeks (not that anyone notices because I know I'm so new), but its just been lousy. I came down with what I thought was random run of the mill virus only it kept going and going - fever days on end. Ended up getting numerous tests - viral pneumonia and epstein-barr. As a result I missed my very first 5k I was supposed to run two days ago. I was sad that day and feeling unsure about what the future holds. I hope to get back on my feet soon, but we'll see won't we. Still following along and reading everyone's progress.

bethram

I haven't checked in over the last two weeks (not that anyone notices because I know I'm so new), but its just been lousy. I came down with what I thought was random run of the mill virus only it kept going and going - fever days on end. Ended up getting numerous tests - viral pneumonia and epstein-barr. As a result I missed my very first 5k I was supposed to run two days ago. I was sad that day and feeling unsure about what the future holds. I hope to get back on my feet soon, but we'll see won't we. Still following along and reading everyone's progress.

I hope you feel better soon!

bethram

4 miles on the hills this morning at 9:16 pace. It was the first time I've run hills since school got out in May. I wasn't sure I'd be able to hit the hill all four times that I normally do, but I did. It was 9 degrees warmer than Monday's run and insanely hot outside, or so it seemed with the humidity. My house was 3 degrees warmer than outside per the thermostat, but felt about 15 degrees cooler when I came in from my run.

Kristia

Oh no...that stinks. Hope you feel better!

So sorry you missed your first 5k. More important to focus on getting better right now. There will be plenty of opportunities for races in your future!

As for me, I haven't run since the weekend. Hoping to at least do one short run on vacation but that hardly ever happens. We leave tomorrow and are staying at Wilderness Lodge, so I hope to try and run the trail between there and Fort Wilderness.

Mr mom

that really sucks, get better soon

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
23 miles. Dealing with some stomach issues the last few outings. Time to change the pre-run meal.

Also hitting a slump. Mentally I'm drained and unfocused. Lazy negative thoughts rising up...and if you don't have those thoughts, then you are psychotic. Looks like this is the next challenge for me to destroy :bored:

JillC LI

Feel Better quick!

We leave tomorrow and are staying at Wilderness Lodge, so I hope to try and run the trail between there and Fort Wilderness.

So jealous. But very happy for you :)

3 miles this morning through the Poly and Grand Floridian. Best trail I've run in awhile. Plus, now I'm off to Epcot :D

Back to being jealous (and happy for you).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom