What did you do?

Ariel484

@Doofenshmirtz yikes! I hope you feel better soon!

------------------

I went to bed super early last night due to my cold and woke up feeling SO much better. So I lifted this morning, and then on my way home from work I decided to make up my missed run yesterday when I got home. The first mile felt terrible (jelly legs from lifting) but the last 2 were pretty okay, and now that I am done I feel a lot better! Glad I did it. :)

a2grafix

Tried to run last weekend but Air Guard ended up being long 10-12 hour days. Then on Monday drove some 10:30 hours from Memphis to northern Ohio for vacation with the family.

Finally ran Wednesday some 5.5 miles in the rain at the parent's house, mainly dodging rainclouds. Ran it in just about 50 min in mid-70s. Good run, lungs were happy. Saw family of deer.

bethram

It was so hard to get up this morning, I was actually hoping for rain so I'd have an excuse to go back to sleep. I'm glad I got up though, I always have a better attitude when I run and today is the first day of school which needless to say can be a bit stressful. 3.4 miles at 9:16 pace.

Texas84

Another Higdon 3-5-3 work week. Tuesday was fast. Wed & Thu slow. The air has been stagnant this week. Hard to breathe.

Taking a break this weekend and running a local 10K. I'm supposed to run 10. Should I go home and run 4 more?

-em

6.2 yesterday, wanted 12 today- ended up with 6.5 on the dreadmill, 4 wandering around Universal (which happened before the 6.5 or else the 6.5 prob wouldve been higher) and 2 wandering Mart-

Plan to take the dog on a mile or so walk tonight- and may try to squeeze a bit more running in...

-em

ChristaH

Pilates core and stretch, then a 5K run on the treadmill at the gym. Got a foam roller to work my hip. I'm not sure I like it...maybe I got the wrong kind. The ones in all the videos look like fat pool noodles. This one is like a PVC pipe with a layer of foam wrapped around it. It is hard as a rock and hurts!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
This week I'm making up for (paying for) not doing a whole lot the previous week on my business trip. I'm back on schedule, with runs of 4 and 5.5 miles this week, and my standard 3 days of biking thrown in there as well. This morning was the first time I've felt half normal on my bike in a few weeks. I think my entire body was yelling at me for eating and drinking too much the week before. This weekend I have to get back on a long run, I've not done one in a few weeks and am dreading what I'm going to feel like during that run.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom