1 box of popcorn
Everything at O'hana, sans meat
1 carrot cake
2 full pizzas, sans cheese
1 noodle bowl
2 giant pretzls

image.jpg

Runnin'Gator

I was able to get a three mile run in tonight at a decent pace. I'm very surprised to be able to move after the marathon, let alone run.

@Donald Duck... good God man! I wish I could eat like that just one time.

bethram

TM again, still raining. 3.1 miles at 6.0 which is actually the most I've done on the TM for a LONG time.

I forgot to check in yesterday. Yesterday I did Tapout Buns and Guns plus Ultimate Abs DVD. I also started Weight Watchers on Monday so hopefully I will lose my extra 10 pounds soon :)

Mr mom

About 30 out there today and only a slight windchill, sidewalks were nice and clear. A very pleasant 11.3 miles and my abdominals. Supposed to snow tonight, so my next run might be a lot less fun, grr I hate snow.

JillC LI

BTW: after my Goofy races and 5k, I destroyed:
1 Tonga Toast
2 eggs
6 plates of breakfast potatoes
2 Mickey waffles
2 macadamia nut cookies
1 school bread
O'hana bread pudding
Countless beers
2 backscratchers
1 mai tai
1 box of popcorn
Everything at O'hana, sans meat
1 carrot cake
2 full pizzas, sans cheese
1 noodle bowl
2 giant pretzls

View attachment 28401

LOL, in one day? And the Goofy Challenge was actually a light two-days for you, right?!

Felt like getting an extra hour of sleep this morning, so I'll jump on the TM when I get home from work today. Gonna run half miles at 8:35 min pace.

bethram

3.26 on TM again at 10:00 pace, I'm really getting sick of the rain and tonight it might turn to snow with black ice tomorrow morning. It should be clear but cold for my long run on Saturday morning.

GoofyRacer11

My legs were finally ready this morning for my first run since the marathon. Treated myself to a gentle out-and-back to the Studios followed by a few quick laps around Cresent Lake. I recovered in a swinging bench on the beach at Y&B while watching the sun rise over the Boardwalk.

:)
This time last year, I was still there and enjoyed running around the resort! Unfortunately, I"m back and school and wearing long sleeves!:(

Ariel484

My legs were finally ready this morning for my first run since the marathon. Treated myself to a gentle out-and-back to the Studios followed by a few quick laps around Cresent Lake. I recovered in a swinging bench on the beach at Y&B while watching the sun rise over the Boardwalk.

:)
Wow, does that sound nice. :( You sure paint quite the picture.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
20+ miles on the trails this morning. Same yesterday.

Monday i had to work early so I did 75 each of :
Push ups
Squats with 20 lb weight
Burpees
Lunges with 40 lb weight

I'll post some Goofy Challenge and random WDW pics later.

Time to eat...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Run ultra, you can put away food like nothing. 3500-4000 calories a day. But I usually eat healthy at home.
I dont run ultra distances, yet, but Sam says Im going to eat us out of house and home. 4 days a week running, 1-2 swim days and a cycling day with weights. I have 2 breakfast meals , 3 small cups of coffee a glass of chocolate milk with my vitamins and that is before 8am.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
9.10 miles this morning in rain. Now it is snowing. Dear God, we are about to shut down Alabama, and it is only 35 degrees.

All I have to say is, the YMCA better not be closed in the morning. Im not missing my Friday swim.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I dont run ultra distances, yet, but Sam says Im going to eat us out of house and home. 4 days a week running, 1-2 swim days and a cycling day with weights. I have 2 breakfast meals , 3 small cups of coffee a glass of chocolate milk with my vitamins and that is before 8am.
Sam and Alison need to get together and complain about us. Grocery store receipt is like 5 meters long.
3 waffles with maple syrup, glass of OJ, 2 cups of coffee before I run. Gels, and granola bars from this local health food store during my run. Ultragen and PB&J post run. Hummus, olives, salads, fruit, vegetable juices throughout the day. Don't get me started on dinner and dessert :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom