What did you do?

Witchy Chick

But today---Up early for a run and some punk-a$$kids throw trash at me from a car. I was ED! Little did they know that there was a cop driving about 30 seconds behind. I flagged him and down and told him what happen. Then he went after them and I kept on running. SCREW YOU, you stupid a$$holes!
Managed just under 6 miles at a 9:38 pace.

This is unreal. Good for you for siccing that police officer on them!!

Well, I have a rest tonight after running last night. I'm going to try to get a run in tomorrow (day or evening) in between LOTS of prep for my DD4's bday party on Sunday. :D

Witchy

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
10 miles this am. It rained. It rained some more and there were a few times that I had to stop due to lightning. So, an 1:30:00 run took 2 hours.

It was awesome though. Knee pain, but I think it is soreness from my "frog" kick on my breast stroke. It is always very sore afterward. So, I think Ill Crawl for a week or two.

Happy weekend. Congrats to all the racer this weekend. Looking forward to seeing how Nick finishes.

Joshua&CalebDad

So I feel like I had a good week. I completed my 2.5 mile runs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, as well as my 4 mile bike rides on Tuesday, Thursday and today (Saturday). All of my runs were completed with less than a 10:00 minute/mile pace and my bike runs were just over a 5:00/mile pace. I even added a mile run today right after my bike ride.

I'll take tomorrow off and then start back up again on Monday with a 3 mile run. I'll take Friday as a rest day for my Saturday race.

By the way, all of you guys are an inspiration and keep me going when I don't want to roll out of bed at 5 am. Keep it up.

fmingo36

3.5 miles this morning followed by an hour with weights.
And 1/2 hr of "tennis" with my daughter this afternoon. She just got a racket for her birthday and this was her first time at a court so it wasn't really tennis but more like chasing the ball for 1/2 hr.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Completed the Madison Mini Marathon... just a minute off my PR with a 2:30:18....my wife shattered her PR with a 2:30:38, taking 11 minutes off her PR. I then went and ran in Warrior Dash about 45 minutes away from there. I hung in the back of my heat with a guy I work with who is struggling with his weight and has been working towards Warrior Dash for a long time. He completed all but 1 obstacle, and never gave up. I was proud to be his coach through it. Pictures of bling will be coming soon.

Witchy Chick

Completed the Madison Mini Marathon... just a minute off my PR with a 2:30:18....my wife shattered her PR with a 2:30:38, taking 11 minutes off her PR. I then went and ran in Warrior Dash about 45 minutes away from there. I hung in the back of my heat with a guy I work with who is struggling with his weight and has been working towards Warrior Dash for a long time. He completed all but 1 obstacle, and never gave up. I was proud to be his coach through it. Pictures of bling will be coming soon.

Nice job!!

Witchy

Witchy Chick

I just racked up 2.62 miles on the TM in 35 mins. 13:22 pace.

I had an AWESOME weigh-in at Weight Watchers this morning. I'm down 3.6 lbs this past week. Finally!! My body is no longer rebelling to the running by holding onto weight. Wooooot!!! :)

Witchy

Kristia

Congrats on finishing your busy race weekend and congrats to your wife for shattering her PR! Great job to you both. Kudos to you for hangin with your coworker. It is so helpful to have someone running with you and cheering you along. Congrats to him to for conquering the Warrior Dash. High fives all around!

JillC LI

Congrats to both of you! Busy weekend.

As for me, I planned on running 6 miles this morning but the heat broke big time and it was in the 60s so I tagged on an extra mile. I didn't even care that it was raining, it was just so cool and comfortable.

Thought about Nick at the BoB several times today while running and after. Felt very inspired and awed.

Kristia

LOVE THIS WEATHER!! :) 57 degrees at start of my run. Perfect! 6 miles @ 10:51 pace. I thought I wasn't going to have a great run in the beginning despite the nice weather. Legs were so heavy. Warmed up after the first couple miles. Went from a 11:25 min mile my first one to a 10:23 for my last mile. Woo hoo!

fmingo36

Yes Nick is definitely an inspiration to us all. I am very happy that I know him and can call him my friend. (And his wife is a pretty cool chick too!)

As for me. 7.5 miles this morning at a 9:48 pace. The weather felt more like a late September morning not the middle of August. A very pleasant run.

I also was thinking about Nick and his amazing accomplishment. I was also thinking of all of you and how much time and effort you put into your training. We may NEVER run 100 miler like Nick but we should all be proud of what we can accomplish when we put our minds to it. HIGH FIVE to ALL OF YOU!!!

Texas84

OK, all the nice weather reports are annoying me. ;) Did 6 miles at 80F and 70% humidity but I'm not buying that humidity. Had to wait for storms then they were all around me. Very hard to breathe. It was a struggle but I'm right on my ToT goal pace. Keep forgetting about that little run in Anaheim in a few weeks. :D

Love hearing about the weight loss here. Keep it up!

Kristia

OK, all the nice weather reports are annoying me. ;) Did 6 miles at 80F and 70% humidity but I'm not buying that humidity. Had to wait for storms then they were all around me. Very hard to breathe. It was a struggle but I'm right on my ToT goal pace. Keep forgetting about that little run in Anaheim in a few weeks. :D

Love hearing about the weight loss here. Keep it up!
Sorry to hear about your weather...I am loving it here today but it is still August and I know it won't last! I hate that hard to breathe feeling. Somedays I feel like I need gills. Come on fall!

imagination30

okay , im a slacker, i was going to run this morning but woke up at 3 , wide awake and finally fell back asleep about 4 ,, then woke up and looked at the clock it was 6:42 i was like crap.. so i debabed about runing tonight, but i felt i needed to bc of my work schedule this week , will prob. only get tow more runs in.. so im glad i did , i ran 6.30 with a 8:37 pace, hit mile 6 , at 51:41... i smell a good 10 k run for me on the first... and im still abit nervous! :rolleyes:

Joshua&CalebDad

Okay, so aside from my 3 mile run this morning (in the rain), I have been trying to get reservations to BOG since 7 am. Does hitting the redial buttong every 5 seconds count towards anything? :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I have been out of pocket a little this weekend and havent checked in as usual. I did check in on Nick Saturday, but it was a busy 2 days.

Looks like everyone did a great job getting there runs in regardless of the circumstances (e.g. running in the rain for 1.5 hours like me).

Hoka's coming in the mail tomorrow. First time I have ever dropped that much on running shoes. After all the reviews and hype (and friends saying they are golden), I figured im tired of sore muscles, joints and minor banged up legs. Bring on the Hoka.

JillC LI

Yes Nick is definitely an inspiration to us all. I am very happy that I know him and can call him my friend. (And his wife is a pretty cool chick too!)

As for me. 7.5 miles this morning at a 9:48 pace. The weather felt more like a late September morning not the middle of August. A very pleasant run.

I also was thinking about Nick and his amazing accomplishment. I was also thinking of all of you and how much time and effort you put into your training. We may NEVER run 100 miler like Nick but we should all be proud of what we can accomplish when we put our minds to it. HIGH FIVE to ALL OF YOU!!!

I like the sentiment very much and support it wholeheartedly. Btw, you're getting fast these days!

Okay, so aside from my 3 mile run this morning (in the rain), I have been trying to get reservations to BOG since 7 am. Does hitting the redial buttong every 5 seconds count towards anything? :D

Ugh. I noticed it is not online yet to make ADRs. Any luck getting through?

As for me, I plan to do 4 miles tonight, nothing fancy, not sure if it will be indoors or out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom