What did you do?

JillC LI

Nice pic Doug!

Happy Birthday Coryna! (I posted FB, hope you got it).

30 miles this morning at 10:00min pace. Attempting to hold that 10:00 pace during my 100miler so I can snag the Speedster Buckle (Champion-Gold, Speedster Sub 20hrs-Gold, Sub 24hrs-Silver, Finish-Bronze). I know 10min doesn't sound fast, but try running just 50 at that pace...it's hard. A lot of the elite folks are finishing the 100milers in 12, 13, 14, and 15 hours. THAT's fast.

Just re-shaved my head for tomorrow's "scorcher," so another 30 miles, here I come...

Cheers folks :wave:

Happy belated Coryna!

And 100 miles at 10 minute pace sure as hell does sound fast. Frankly anything over a crawl would sound fast to me! :lol:

As for me, 4 miles on the TM this morning at 9:48 min pace.

fmingo36

Happy Birthday Coryna! (I posted FB, hope you got it).

30 miles this morning at 10:00min pace. Attempting to hold that 10:00 pace during my 100miler so I can snag the Speedster Buckle (Champion-Gold, Speedster Sub 20hrs-Gold, Sub 24hrs-Silver, Finish-Bronze). I know 10min doesn't sound fast, but try running just 50 at that pace...it's hard. A lot of the elite folks are finishing the 100milers in 12, 13, 14, and 15 hours. THAT's fast.

Just re-shaved my head for tomorrow's "scorcher," so another 30 miles, here I come...

Cheers folks :wave:

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes! Can't wait to celebrate it in Sept!
10:00 is my "fast" pace so I think that is an amazing goal.

And it's funny you mention today's scorcher...I was thinking about your training and the pretty incredible weather we've had this winter. I think the "Ultra" Gods are smiling upon you this season. I mean no snow, and hardly much rain and really the temps have been just fantastic. Compared to last year with snow storm after snow storm, this winter has been ideal for your training. SO MAKE US PROUD AND FINISH THIS DAMN THING!!! :animwink:

Texas84

Another confession. I had to work in downtown Atlanta this week and I just didn't want to deal with it. I'm home now so I'll get back on track tomorrow. :eek:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes! Can't wait to celebrate it in Sept!
10:00 is my "fast" pace so I think that is an amazing goal.

And it's funny you mention today's scorcher...I was thinking about your training and the pretty incredible weather we've had this winter. I think the "Ultra" Gods are smiling upon you this season. I mean no snow, and hardly much rain and really the temps have been just fantastic. Compared to last year with snow storm after snow storm, this winter has been ideal for your training. SO MAKE US PROUD AND FINISH THIS DAMN THING!!! :animwink:

No kidding, I plan on it! I made my tattoo appointment yesterday (this will be #3). I drew up a cockeyed skull with my backwards black ZombieRunner hat and a scroll banner underneath that reads "100 MILES." I'm leaving room below it on my leg for another banner: "500 MILES."

I really hope the weather is nice. I love the rain and slop, but for 100 miles, it might get annoying...

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
30.38 miles this morning at a 9:45 pace. North winds were a pain on the way out, but it was nice to have them at my back on the return.

Quads are killing me, but that's my fault for not rolling out as well as I should be.

One more run tomorrow before I take a day off. Not 30. At least a 20-25miler.

Have a great weekend folks, and cheers!

Texas84

I did 1/10th of what Nick did this morning. :D

Proud of myself. Had to stay up until 11:30 to see my Longhorns win their Big 12 tournament game then still got up at 0500 for a 3-miler. :hammer:

Texas84

New personal best today. 3 miles at 33:05. Didn't get out until 1030 with the time change and felt great. I've been between a 11:30 and 12:00 pace for the last few months so this is a big jump for me. Maybe I can beat an 11:00 pace before the ToT.

GoofyRacer11

Ran 9 miles today in the Metroparks by my house.
My pace was 8:00/mile and felt great all the way
to the end. I am starting to increase my mileage
again as I am training for next year's Goofy Challenge.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and continues to
improve in their training.

Ariel484

Ran 9 miles today in the Metroparks by my house.
My pace was 8:00/mile and felt great all the way
to the end. I am starting to increase my mileage
again as I am training for next year's Goofy Challenge.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and continues to
improve in their training.

Nice! Running is always much nicer with pretty scenery.

45 min tempo on Saturday (which I didn't hate as much as my tempo last week :dazzle:) and 6 miles yesterday at 10:24/mile. This morning I tried a new strength training workout that about killed me. Have a great week everyone!

JillC LI

New personal best today. 3 miles at 33:05. Didn't get out until 1030 with the time change and felt great. I've been between a 11:30 and 12:00 pace for the last few months so this is a big jump for me. Maybe I can beat an 11:00 pace before the ToT.

Congrats! That IS a big jump.

As for me 7 miles over the weekend in the cold before the weather turned so nice. Gonna try to get out this afternoon in what should be some glorious Spring-like weather.

Mr mom

Glad to see everyone is still doing so well, I have not posted in a long time, I see DD is still killing himself. I have kept myself at about 6.25 (10km) a day and have really stepped up my weight training to keep myself more balanced. Had a few setbacks this winter as I had a really bad chest infection that laid me up for about a month. Still great to get back on here though.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
P90X2 Chest/Back/Balance.

It went MUCH better than last week. Although I was pretty sore from Saturday's workout yet, so pull ups were lacking after the first couple sets.

I was able to the the Impossible/Possibles though, which made me feel pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom