What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Is it me, or are there alot of newbies lately on these boards??? Welcome everyone! Happy running...
I noticed that too. Welcome all. :wave:

4 Miles last night per the schedule. Im coming home on lunch to do 8 since we are still with 1 car and after rounding everyone up after work, just getting started at 6 isnt good for getting dinner served before 7pm. We are early eaters.

Have a great Wednesday.

JillC LI

Hillwork on the treadmill this morning. Thought I might fly off the back of that thing at one point because I was trying to keep up what is, for me, a fast pace on a 7 percent incline, but I finished the workout huffing and puffing and was very pleased.

joel_maxwell

Hillwork on the treadmill this morning. Thought I might fly off the back of that thing at one point because I was trying to keep up what is, for me, a fast pace on a 7 percent incline, but I finished the workout huffing and puffing and was very pleased.
LOVE IT!

You go Jill. As you know, Im fortunate enough to live in a very hilly area and cant avoid them. I applaud people that seek them out either natural or on a treadmill. I high five you!

8 Miles on lunch. Speaking of hill work, 500 feet of elevation gain over 8 miles. Ill take it.

Texas84

Did 3 miles with no ankle pain. Weird. Last time was just one of those days I guess.

Macon, GA Cherry Blossom Festival 10K is a week from Saturday. The blossoms are about to burst!

Danhockey04

I haven't been posting on this site much, been over on another forum. I did over the past week a 3.4 mile speed run, 20 mile distance training and a 3.3 mile run at my fastest time of a 6:45 mile. Getting my times down for the half and 5k's and getting ready for the Goofy. I might be running a local race and shooting to place in the top 3 in my age group.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Let's hope all of my 80 mile training weeks, 30 mile runs, and s__________g up pain will pay off on Saturday. 100 miles, going for the glory. Thanks to everyone for the support especially Joel, Dave (I'll see you there!) Coryna, Jill, Steve, Gary...it's been real. I will post pics and possibly video on Monday, but I will report back on Sunday. Cheers!

Coach81

Wow good luck DD and all the rest of you.. I'm still trying to get back into a routine... still recovering from the "back home from Disney blues"...

joel_maxwell

Let's hope all of my 80 mile training weeks, 30 mile runs, and s__________g up pain will pay off on Saturday. 100 miles, going for the glory. Thanks to everyone for the support especially Joel, Dave (I'll see you there!) Coryna, Jill, Steve, Gary...it's been real. I will post pics and possibly video on Monday, but I will report back on Sunday. Cheers!
Good luck Saturday. Ill be thinking about you and sending positive vibes and energy. Ill be doing a fall back week of 12 that morning, so Ill be running with you for a little while.

Good luck and Godspeed. :wave:

Wow, they blocked that?!?
We dont know what you are s__________g. :lookaroun

JillC LI

LOVE IT!

You go Jill. As you know, Im fortunate enough to live in a very hilly area and cant avoid them. I applaud people that seek them out either natural or on a treadmill. I high five you!

8 Miles on lunch. Speaking of hill work, 500 feet of elevation gain over 8 miles. Ill take it.

Thanks Joel. I can't say that I enjoy hills, but I have learned two things about them: (1) the more you do them the easier they get; and (2) the more you do them, the stronger and faster you become. So I engage in this forced suffering periodically. :ROFLOL: Now that my husband has decided it is warm enough to ride his bike with me on the weekends so I can go on the hilly but secluded forest trail, I have to get used to those hills again.

JillC LI

Go get 'em Nick! Can't wait to read about it on Monday.

joel_maxwell

I read this post right after reading the thread on News & Rumors about the "adult" themed Jungle Cruise, and I can't stop laughing about the fact that this is a Disney website! :ROFLOL:
Well, you can get away with a lot in innuendo. Just in the way you word it... or maybe how you dont word it.

We are all adults here in the Runners section and can get its humor. I laughed typing it. :D

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Good luck Saturday. Ill be thinking about you and sending positive vibes and energy. Ill be doing a fall back week of 12 that morning, so Ill be running with you for a little while.

Good luck and Godspeed. :wave:

We dont know what you are s__________g. :lookaroun

Thanks Joel. When you're done with your 12 miler, I'll be thinking of you too, and that I still have 88 miles to go...:hurl:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Wife got a pic of me on my last training run. I think I was looking at a stray cat or a really big squirrel, darting through our backyard.
Huffing and puffing...

scorp111

4 miles back home in the neighborhood tonight :)

Would have said I felt good, but I know there is a reason I don't normally run after dinner. It was a 1.5 hours after, but either I hate too much, or it wasn't long enough.
Nice to be home though, beautiful night, and decent enough splits. Mile 2 was when my dinner was really not settling well and I wondered if I needed to stop my garmin if I totally lost it :)

1 00:08:56
2 00:09:24
3 00:09:00
4 00:08:51

Drank a green beverage today too, a Spirulina Smoothie...looked like swamp water, tasted considerably better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom